Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

First Jags

HI all. Hope you all well and for those who have had their babies are enjoying every minute with them. Rebekah was 8 weeks past on Sunday. The time is flying. The poor wee thing has her first set of injections tomorrow which I am not really looking forward to. Hope she doesn't have any reaction to them. My first daughter didn't have any problems with any of her jags so hopefully Rebekah will be the same.

Replies

• Im not looking forward to taking Belle for hers in a few weeks its heart breaking hearing there cry and they look up and you its so hard. Hoping hubby might be off that week and he can hold her

Hope all went well xx
  • Its not fair on them. I took Rebekah on my own as my husband watched my older girl. I didn't mind although with my first daughter my husband had to hold her. Then on the third jag he couldn't get out of work so I went myself and that was it so I knew I could do it lol. Also my eldest daughter is diabetic so I am well used to needles by now.

I did feel really sorry for Rebekah when she cried really sore. It took her ages to calm down afterwards and she was a bit unsettled this morning but has calmed now so hopefully thats her fine again.