Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011

Feelings ...

Not sure how I am feeling today, it would have been my due date from my first miscarriage image So, I could have had a one year old by now! Seems crazy. We have come such a long way. Woke feeling a bit sad, but then I was rubbing cream into Jazmine this morning and she was giving me the biggest of smiles....made me cry, but in a happy way.... so thankful I have her. This forum has been great, along with TTC after miscarriage and Pregnancy after miscarriage. Thanks to everyone who has supported me along the way. I finally got there and have my beautiful little girl. xx

Replies

• Big hugs to you hun. I am lucky enough never to have experienced losing a baby but my auntie has sadly lost two babies to miscarriage and one to cot death (she has 7 other healthy children) but she always says that despite how lucky she feels to have her healthy brood, she always feels sadness for the ones she has lost. You do have your beautiful little girl (and she is gorgeous, her pics on facebook always make me smile!)and you and your little family deserve every happiness xx
  • Glad you've found your joy with Jazzie.

I'm sure you'll often wonder what could have been, but having your DD will hopefully ease any pain.

Big hugs,

xx
  • Thanks ladies, appreciate your kind words. xx