Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi mummies :)

Hi mummies, I had my son in july, I also have a 2 year old girl and a 4 year old boy, I thought I would introduce myself and say hi really hope to catch up on how you all are soon xox

Replies

• Hi, welcome to the forum. Everyone is very friendly and helpful! X
  • hello there *waves*

i had my baby girl in july and have a nearly 2 year old boy, how is it with 3 with that age gap, were thinking about no3 and what gap we would like x
  • hi ladies, thanks for your replies xox, hi piggypops, we are doing ok thanks house can be a little noisy but before my son was born my dd and ds were in a good routine anyway and sleeping 12 hours and my son has fitted right in and sleep half 6 to six in the am for a feed and back to sleep till 7/8, in the night he is a angel but he can be a little silly bum in the daytime but I think it is cos his bro and sis are so noisy but my dd is starting nursery next week with her bro so he get some quiet time and more play time with mummy and daddy in the day time lol x hope you all are well today xox
  • you sounds like your doing great! i have to put DD upstairs to nap as her brother is quite noisey being just 22 months, i quite like this gap we have of 18 months but not having any family help its quite daunting going for 3!

well done on your little one going through the night, i'm looking forward to that!
  • you sounds like your doing great! i have to put DD upstairs to nap as her brother is quite noisey being just 22 months, i quite like this gap we have of 18 months but not having any family help its quite daunting going for 3!

well done on your little one going through the night, i'm looking forward to that!

aw thanks hun, it is hard work having them so close together in age but it was so rewarding and lovely and my dd and older ds are so close and very sweet together when they are not fighting lol. we don't have any help from family as they live so far away, thanks hun I am so glad he sleeps through cos my other two didn't for ages and I hope your little one sleeps through soon xox
  • I have to say my lovely I think you are amazing having 3 that close... I have my DD who is 3 and my DS now 16 weeks and I can assure you I am NOT having any more!!! I absolutely adore my 2 but my goodness I really feel so lucky to have them and I think 1 more could tip the balance! Also we d have to buy a bigger house and that certainly is not an option! I am lucky though I have alot of family around and I am sure that does make it hard for you not having them. My sister lives away and like you she has 3 children too (2 boys and a girl) and I know at times she craves help from us all. Hope you get to enjoy your mummy and daddy time when little one goes to nursery, my little girl goes to preschool twice a week, she loves it and to be honest I enjoy the peace! XXX
  • I have to say my lovely I think you are amazing having 3 that close... I have my DD who is 3 and my DS now 16 weeks and I can assure you I am NOT having any more!!! I absolutely adore my 2 but my goodness I really feel so lucky to have them and I think 1 more could tip the balance! Also we d have to buy a bigger house and that certainly is not an option! I am lucky though I have alot of family around and I am sure that does make it hard for you not having them. My sister lives away and like you she has 3 children too (2 boys and a girl) and I know at times she craves help from us all. Hope you get to enjoy your mummy and daddy time when little one goes to nursery, my little girl goes to preschool twice a week, she loves it and to be honest I enjoy the peace! XXX

thanks hun so much, some days are hard but oh lost his job so things are a little easier and it is all worth it, we live in a two bed at the moment but our youngest is in with us till at least 9 months and most likely longer as we are moving to london/kent area to be closer to family how likely of this happening anytime soon is a different matter lol

thanks hun very looking forward to her going to nursery and she cant wait, tc hun xox
  • Hello and welcome to the forum. I had my little girl Jazmine in July, the 15th. Everyone is lovely and friendly on here. Look forward to chatting some more. Zxx
  • Hello and welcome to the forum. I had my little girl Jazmine in July, the 15th. Everyone is lovely and friendly on here. Look forward to chatting some more. Zxx

hi hun, thanks and congrats on your little girl, lovely name, this is a very nice group we have here image