Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

He went through the night ;)

Well ladies!

Yes I know there seem to be loads of you who have had your lovely bambinos going through the night for weeks but as some of you may know my DS has been a little pickle and waking for re settling at least every hour if not every half!! But for the past 3 nights hes been much better, waking only a couple of times and last night he went down at 7pm as is normal, dream fed him at 10.30 and went to sleep myself and the next thing I was aware of he woke me up at 5.45am... YAY!! Not counting my chickens just yet but I cannot tell you how much better I feel today for a block of sleep! Its only taken 16 weeks!

Just thought I would give some hope to all you ladies who like me have been having a tough time through the early hours because I tell you if my DS can do it there's hope for us all!

A very awake and cheerful Mummy today XXX image

Replies

• oh you lucky thing! well done little man! were still waiting and have gone back to 2 hourly feeds this week, oh the joys! :lol:
  • well done to your little man!

I am utterly jealous! Finley is now 17 weeks and still not going through the night. We have weaned him onto the bottle now as he was feeding hourly/constantly at night and really unsettled for naps, now he is SOOOOOOOOOOOooooo much more settled. He even self soothes himself to sleep at 6pm and now sleeps till 11pm ish, then wakes at 3am ish then sleeps till morning. It is a big step for us and is great. I am just waiting for him to drop the 3am feed!!!

good luck to all you ladies out there still waiting for more sleep, we'll all get there in the end! x
  • well done hun, that is fab news hope your little one keeps it up and all our babies start sleeping through soon!! xox
  • That's great news!! Jazmine is still having an early feed, generally around 2am, then she goes straight back down. However last night she went to bed earlier, 6pm, slept till 12.30am, then from 1.30am to 6.45am, so can't really complain. Will love it when she goes right through tho! image

Zxx