Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Reusable Nappies

Hi mummies...

How are you getting on with your reusables? We so far haven't swapped over fully as we keep having leaks.

I have some pocket nappies, they always leak through the leg. One of them soaks through from inside to outside - think there's something wrong with that one image

I also have a couple of wraps I was trying with prefolds. I have a Gen-Y and a Bummis. The Bummis is my favourite as it doesn't leak but everything else I have is unsuccessful.

What are your favourites?

(Posted in Resusable Nappies too)

Replies

• Options
    Sorry Mrs P

I just wanted to say I think you are amazing for trying... it is not something I have entertained with either of 2!! Conseqently I know nothing of whats good and whats not, I think it is brilliant that you are doing it though X
  • Options
    Hey MrsP!

We're still loving our Bambino Mios, although MasterG has just moved into his third size of covers! He's getting so big so fast, that I worry he'll be in the same size as MissG before we get her toilet trained image

I had been using disposables through the night because he still feeds every 2/3 hours and therefore still pees loads. I opted for the dispos overnight just to eliminate having to change him while I was so tired, but now that he's into his size 3 covers, they fit a size 2 nappy, so we're back to reusables all the time now as the size 2's are absorbent enough for through the night.

I use size 1's through the day and a size 2 at night.

I've only ever used Bambino Mios, so can't compare them to any other reusables.

xx