Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so tired...

hello,

how are you all?

I need some mummy tips on getting more energy?

I know I probably need to exercise more to help but I am so tired the thought of exercise makes me feel sick!!!

Finley is not a good sleeper at the mo, he did really well over christmas so we know he can do it. Just not regularly!

slimming world still going ok (I've lost 1 stone so far) but the progress is slowing down as I am eating far too much sugar and not exercising enough.

so any quick fixes???

xx

Replies

• Phoebe doesnt sleep well either, but I have found sticking her in her pram after lunch and going for a walk has helped me massively. She sleeps, I walk. Sometimes she can get extra fussy if she gets bored so going for a walk helps me to avoid getting stressed. The other day by the time I got home I realised Id been out for nearly two hours. The next day I ached more than any gym workout!! x
  • our nights are still hit and miss, she can do 7 hours but hasnt many times, i long for the 12 hours loads of my friends boast of!

we also find the walks help, she gets a nap, i tire out my toddler and get myself some exercise! i also go to zumba which weirdly recharges my battery and gives me a chance to gossip image

have you tried having healthy nibbles like seeds, nuts and dried fruit? boring compared to chocolate but worth a shot x