Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello!

Hi,

I just thought i'd write a quick update as I haven't been on for a while.

How are you all?

How are you coping with being back at work to those of you who started back in Jan? I hope it is all going ok?

Finley is finally, at almost 7 months sleeping through most nights from 6pm - 6am which is rather lovely!!

He is currently refusing his afternoon nap and I can hear him howling out the monitor, what a menace!

He is rolling and swivelling everywhere, he also can now get up on his hands and knees - rocks for a bit then collapses in a heap! Sweet!

I had best scoot to see if I can settle him,

Bye xxx

Replies

• Hi Roo!

You're so lucky to be getting a nights sleep. I'm still up 2/3 times with Zak. Not complaining too much as it was sometimes hourly before we started weaning.

Sounds like Fin will soon be crawling. Happy days!

Hope he settled after your post.

Hugs,

xx
  • Oh im so jealous! Phoebe is still up twice in the night! However she seems to have had a bit of spurt in terms of development, she started to sit up unaided at 51/2 months, then mastered rolling both ways and is now trying to crawl. It all just seemed to happen all at once. She had been rolling onto her side for ages, but never quite wanted to get on to her front, but now there is no stopping her. I left her on her play mat whilst I went into the kitchen for about 10 seconds and when I came back she was on the other side of the room and I have no idea how she got there!! She is 6 months on Sunday and I just can not believe how fast it has gone! x
  • HI Roo, Phoebe is now 6 months and is a little charmer. She is fully weaned and on 3 meals a day, she is a proper little piglet.

She has always been a good sleeper and now sleeps from 7 pm till 7:45 without a peep in between.

I can't believe in the same amount of time that she has been with us we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!
  • Hey Roo

Good to see you on here.

Jazmine is doing just great. We have dropped a feed, so she now has just 4 feeds a day, 4 bottles of 210ml, at 8am, 12 noon, 4pm and around 6.30pm. She is on 3 meals a day also, mostly pureed, although have just started some finger foods, which she is loving!!

She sleeps from 7pm till 7am, although sometimes its 8am or 9am! We don't hear a peep from her either! She has started to sleep on her tummy too, I think she prefers it, takes after me!! :lol:

No sign of any crawling yet, but she does love sitting up on her own. And loves standing. She has started to lean against things on her own now, with only a little wobble here and there. She is still rolling, but only back to front, she hasn't mastered the other way yet....

I have also noticed she has started to make some different sounds, which is dead cute. She is def. very vocal at the moment. Incredibly giggly and smiley too. I get beautiful smiles when I come home from work and she is sooo cuddly!!! I never want that to end!!

I'm glad Fin is sleeping better and it sounds like he may be crawling soon, eh! Then you really will need eyes in the back of your head!! image

Zxx