Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hows everyone doing ?

evening ladies just wondered how everyone was getting on ?

Im starting to get very worried as have no nausea anymore or tiredness or any other symptoms , appetite is back and wouldnt even think i was pregnant now feels like i have just dreamt it

i know i was pretty symptom free with DS but it was def worse than this ...

wondering whether i should do another pg test and even if i did would it tell me anything ??

do you think im just being completely silly ?

xx

Replies

• No I'm feeling exactly the same MummyLintern2be. My boobs are still a bit sore but no worse than before AF due and they were my biggest symptom with both otherpgs. Am just hoping it's because it's still such early days - hard to remember exactly which week things kicked into gear last time and I keep reminding myself that with DD1 I didn't even test until I was about 5+4 so didn't have any symptoms other than missed AF.

How far along are you? I am thinking of buying a CBD this week just to see how many weeks along it reckons I am. If it says 3+ that will make me feel better I think...

Hope all is ok for you anyway, deep down I'm sure disappearing and re-appearing aren't anything to worry about. But we do!

Xxxx
  • I've had a couple of days of feeling a bit jippy, but other than that no sickness. Get stomach pains now and then and still weeing constantly. Sore boobs too. I am still doing my internet cheapie poas each day and getting a very strong line. Got midwife appointment on 9th Nov, seems like yonks off.
  • I know what u mean!

When u feel crap you feel crap but when u feel ok u worry!

The more I read about symptoms the more I worry that I'm not having any that I should and having ones that aren't mentioned!

The one thing I'm not doing is peeing more, this worries me as it's meant to be a sign of baby growing so I'm worried about that. But I'm actually scared and worried about everything so just adding that to the list!!
  • The only symptoms I have is tiredness, extra weeing and some very slight food aversions. I've not got sore boobs at all(other than a painful lump in one that GP thinks is a cyst which I'm getting seen for- I'm always getting them and had scans in the past, sorry thats another story lol). I remember last time not really getting any strong symptoms till after the 7 week mark, but every pg is different. I too have taken a few more pg tests (last was a strong line last night) I had a two pack of CBD did the first last week (2-3 weeks) went to do the second (a bit early ) on friday and it didnt work grrrrrr didnt even show the timer or anything so I rang CB and they're sending me another one so might have a go at that tonight image !!

michelle 4+6 x
  • I'm fairly sure that my symptoms didn't really kick in until about week 7 last time now I think about it. I was just so tuned in to my body this time round as I was convinced I was pg from about 4DPO and even when AF appeared to have arrived I couldn't shake the feeling I was pg (and I was right as it turned out!) so I was so aware of the early symptoms. Sure I've prob just got used to them now and that's why they don't seem sonbad! Boobs are still a bit sore even if they're not as bad as I remember from my last pg. I'm not peeing as much but if I'm being honest I'm prob not drinking as much as I should be and I have got used to the nasty dry mouth taste/feeling but itnis stillnthere when I think about it....

These early days really do drag don't they???
  • OMG yes, this time things are really dragging!

I was completely symptom free with my second, I was literally able to carry on as if I wasn't preg, it didn't affect my day to day life at all.

This time I have only one symptom, I constantly feel like I'm about to be sick. Have been sick once, but it wasn't morning sickness. Fedup.com!
  • glad im not the only one , i know my (very few mind) symptoms kicked in with DS around week 7 i am now about 7 and a half weeks so guess they could come any time soon but no sign of them , have also stopped needing the loo all the time but know with DS this stopped quite early , feel like im driving myself mad looking for signs im still pregnant , had no cramps or anything - is this normal second time around had lots of tummy pains with DS ?

god its hard isnt it , found out at 4 weeks this time and was nearly 6 weeks with DS so feels like its taking forever ...
  • re the needing to pee, I remember this only lasted a very short time with both my pregancies, gone by about week 7 I would say and then didn't come back until I was 30 weeks plus. I have got quite good bladder control though as I know some people who've pee'd like a racehourse for the full 9 months!

I believe that in the early weeks it's partly hormonal and partly as your uterus squashes your bladder while it's still in the pelvis but that 2nd + time round it pops up much earlier than in your first pg so the preassure's off your bladder much sooner!
  • That's interesting feebs as I'm pg with baby number 2 and havnt had the urge to pee at all I'm now 7+2. I've had terrible nausea and havnt actually been sick but have been retching all the time I just stop myself from being sick can't face that. I've been off work this week and back in Friday night and sat and I'm dreading two nightshifts If I feel like this, I have told anyone at work ad don't want to because they take this attitude straight away that ur not Ill ur pregnant , but at the end of the day if pregnancy makes u feel like shit u r ill, bitchy women workers roll on end of April when I'm outa there til march 2013!!! Xxxx
  • lol Ill second that MrsS11 , i am def finding that the couple of people who know expect me to just get on and do it this time when actually its going to be harder than the first time as with having a young child you can rest and look after yourself the same way ...

im finishing end of April till the following June - YAY !! just keep thinking 9 weeks till xmas and then will only be 4 months of work next year !

we must be close in terms of our dates I am 7 +5 now x
  • Yeh I'm 7+3 wow wish I could have longer off maybe if i save some cash up before hand hubby may let me. So much harder with a toddler to look after too. Xx
  • hey LWimage

I am dreading telling work... only been back since last week of sept....

After people asking me when i am planning the next... been telling them thinking next year... little did i know.

xox
  • well im glad i read this as my symptons are so hit and miss! tho only constant i have is getting hungry every 2 hrs!! with only a few things will actually satisfy my hunger pangs none seem to be brilliantly healthy image and my sense of smell is making me feel a bit rubbish as were decorating so it smells vile to me lol. peeing is easing off as it tiredness a bit and the sore boobs. got my scan date for 21st nov image ill be 12+4 i think woohoo! x ps regarding work tho couple people who do know are treating me like a child! i know my limitations not them hmph! lol x
  • Sarahkuk you must be one of the early Junies?!

I've got a stinking cold and lockets is about all I can take apart from sleeping which is just annoying. Don't really want to take paracetamol even though you are allowed as I never really think it does much so I'd rather stock up on chilled water and sleep.

(6 wks)
  • im finishing end of April till the following June - YAY !! just keep thinking 9 weeks till xmas and then will only be 4 months of work next year !

OMG I have mat leave envy!!! Depending on the work/redundnacy situation I was hoping to take 7 months off which is what I had with DD2 (with DD1 only 20 weeks image ) but I realsiede when looking at the mat leave policy that I am only entitled to 12 weeks full pay and not the 20 weeks that I had with my other 2 bubs as you have to have 2 years between the end of one mat leave and start of the next one to get the full wack. Am gutted as I thought it was 2 years between the start of one and the start of the next (and I only miss out by 3.5 months). Haven't told DH the bad news yet as he'll only panic but considering I may be out of a job before then I'm figuring covering that 8 weeks is the least of my money worries!
  • I can't afford to go back to work after this one, so I expect I'll finish end of May and that's me, a stay at home mummy! x