Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hey everyone- coming to join you!

Got my BFP on Thursday- this is to be my second baby (finger crossed- I have had an ectopic and and MC) and I have a 2 year old DD called Haiden. EDD is about 27th June but should have a better idea in a couple of weeks once I have my scans

I saw my GP this morning- I have to go for early scans to check the pregnancy is developing in the right place so I am waiting for a phonecall from the EPU today- very nervous but so excited!

I am feeling queasy already but I'm not sure if it is nerves- with my DD the sickness began at about 6 weeks or so but was horrendous and I ended up is hospital with it

I'm getting married in August- I have my dress already and I need to fit into it after this baby comes!!

Right, off I go to trawl through the forum to see who I already know in here xx

Replies

• Options
    Woooo! Congratulations!

Good luck, hope you don't wait too long for your call.

It's going to be a busy year for you! I've given up on getting married, we keep having babies instead! :lol:
  • Options
    Welcome & good luck for your early scan! How exciting to get to see your LO so soon!

xxx
  • Options
    Hey hun good to see you over here !! We're pretty close in dates (think I'm the 26th) xxx
  • Options
    Hey Congratulations!!! I recognise your name from when I was ttc my 23 month old DD - good luck for your scan. xx