Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

Just taking a peak in the group i "may" be in....

"Hopefully i be back soon with a real "hello"

All very new and scary at the moment

One of the ladies in the group already knows me well.... i dont think my new name and account will fool her image

Still not comfortable to say i am here to stay (i may even be July...... )"

Taken another test... i am really pregnant image

Waiting for CBD for idea of dates.

I was on the mini pill... had to switch around a month ago as shortage of my normal one.... needless to say didn't work....

I have a baby boy 10 months already.... we were thinking of trying early/mid next year... so just a tad earlier then planned....

I think may be a gatecrasher... could be due in July... your guess is as good as mine... been in shock... only just stinking in.....

Never thought I would get pregnant like this... thought we be trying for ages!

Old user name and account was lovewithin (love4pip) but rarely posted since my BI group moved to facebook.

So hello everyone... how are you all xox

Replies

• Hi Eteam! Congratulations! I'm sure I'll end up with a July bubs too once I have my scan but have decided to stick in this forum image
  • thanks Feebs image

I think i stick around if told July... as I dont think they let me get so big next time...

although i do want naturally... so we have to see image

Got 1-2 weeks on a CBD so likely i be in July (so hope people dont mind me in here)

Didn't think be on BE for a while..... xox
  • hey and welcome image xxx
  • hi

i got my BFP yesterday with a CBD it said 2-3 weeks which doc count as 4-5 weeks, so i think its another june baby for me.

i have a dd who was is almost 17 months. xx
  • Welcome, of course we are happy for you to be here! (There isn't even a July forum yet anyway)

Best of luck x

5+2