Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan Dates

Hi ladies got mine through today its Wed Nov 23rd

Shall we all add ours here as and when we get them ...

xxx

Replies

• Options
    hiya mummylintern2be, i got my scan and booking in appointment today. its the 14th december and i will be 11+5. cant wait but it feels like ages away imageimage

xx
  • Options
    NewMrsHunter did you get your booking appointment and scan date through the post at the same time?

I'm 6 weeks today and nothing yet - only saw the doctor for a referral last Thursday.

We go away on 18th Dec for 5 days and not back til Christmas eve so it better be before then!

I'll be 12 wks on 7th Dec so should be ok. I've heard you get the scan into the 13th week often so I should be ok for 7th Dec week or the same week as you, the one after.

xxxx
  • Options
    PBubs have scan and booking in appointment on the same day. only went to docs on monday to confirm pregnancy and she said she would fax letter to hospital. got appointment in the post today which was very quick!!

Hope you get ur scan date soon. Just want december to hurry up :lol::lol:

xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, my booking in appointment is 4th and scan is 16th November.

Wish time would hurry...!! X
  • Options
    Hi PBubs , I went to the midwife last week and got my appointment through today however the midwife did say you dont always get the letter till about 3 weeks before your scan date so i wouldnt worry too much , i guess you just want the letter and the date dont you

i am going on a works night out on the 23rd so really glad its that day as wont have to cover up the not drinking

3 weeks and 6 days now to go lol

Nowtrying - looks like your the first scan date so far xx
  • Options
    I think they have to do the scan between 11+5 and 13+6 if they're doing nuchal fold measurements, the later the scan the better the pics (usually) . Got my mw 15th november when I'll be 8+1 x
  • Options
    I am so jealous. No booking in or scan appointments for me yet. :cry:
  • Options
    My doc forgot to send the referral so still waiting for an appt at 8+3!
  • Options
    My booking in appointment is 15th nov and the midwife rings and arranges scan then so hoping for wk of 27th nov! Roll on. Xxx
  • Options
    I've got a scan at 9+1 which is 7th November, and my 12 week scan is on 2nd December. Got my first set of blood tests tomorrow morning, and my second midwife appointment on 4th November! Busy few weeks coming up for me image

xx
  • Options
    I have my early scan date- 7th Nov x
  • Options
    I havent had my scan date thru yet.

I was really annoyed with a receptionist at my drs.. I phoned when i first found out I was pg and they told em to ring back when I was 8 weeks!!but that woulda bin this week so I rang back the following week and a different receptionsist said oh u really shoula phoned sooner!!!

Anywasy like I said no scan date yet but my booking appointment is 3rd November, I will be 9+2

They messed up my care when I was expecting my 3rd. I ewnt and got the pg confirmed and at 12 weeks I still hadnt heard anything, when I rang the dr they had no record of me reporting the pregnancy so I had to chase up my own mw and booking appointments, which were at nearly 14 weeks!!! with my second pregnancy they wouldnt give me a dating scan!! I was not happy but hey ho still got extra scans with her as I had low placenta..

So as u can see when it comes to things like this I seem to always be left in the dark hangin!!! hehe

• Options
    Hey - my booking date arrived today for Mon 28th Nov and they've put on the letter for me to call to arrange my scan dates so I won't be able to do that until Monday now.

I'll be 10+5 at my booking so hopefully if they've asked for me to call to arrange my scan date I can get it soon after and before we go away on Dec 18th.

xxxx
  • Options
    hi ladies, hope everyone is well?

Had to share... we have booked an early scan for next saturday (5th), couldn't wait until the 16th!! so excited but nervous at the same time x
  • Options
    Wow soooooo exciting bet you cant wait till the 5th be lovely for the start of all our scans xxx
  • Options
    Hello ladies!

Hope you're all keeping well.

Woo hoo, booking appointment on the 23rd Nov and scan on the 1st December confirmed!

So excited image Can't wait to see how much our baby has grown!

Looking forward to sharing the scans with you!
  • Options
    I've got another early scan on the 11 November, hoping it will show everything ok. Think i will be just over 7 wks. Had a scan on fri which showed gestational sac & yolk sac but to early to see anything else hence the next one in 2 wks time.
  • Options
    Oooh exciting Nowtrying!!

I have my first mw appointment on Monday so will find out what happens about scans after that. Things have changed since DD2 as there's a new maternity unit opened at my local hospital so I'll probably book in there instead ofthe hospital my 2 DDs were born in. Only thing is I've heard there are staffing issues and you can be sent anywhere of 3 local hospitals for your scans!

Have heard brilliant things about the maternity unit at a neighbouring pct so not sureif I should consider there instead of the local hospital but it's about 20 mins down the m-way and I'm not sure I'm comfortable playing M1 traffic jam lottery if I go into labour during rush hour.... If I bookedin there though I'd have my scans there too and it is supposed to be much more organised... Hmmmm. Will find outnmore on Monday I guess image
  • Options
    Hey,

I had a scan at 7+4 (last Tuesday) and saw our wee blob with it's heart beating away!! It's amazing!!

I'm not in the uk so I just need to call radiology and book a scan for whenever I want! It's great but I have to pay for it (and all other medical costs) so it's ??65 a time! Have to pay for bloods, doc and mw! Ouch! image

Will be coming home to have baby tho, def don't have the money for that!

So......12 week scan will be in the last week of November sometime! Fc all is still ok x
  • Options
    HOORAY my pack from the midwife came yesterday and my booking in appointment is on Wednesday 9th. Last time they phoned to book my scan while they were here.

Reeder feeling very real now.