Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

Very early scan!

Had a scan today due to spotting & right sided pain this week and 2 previous early mc. Scan went well, there was a gestational sac and yolk sac all where it should be, no fetus yet so they think I'm about 5 wks which would tie in with the bleeding being implantation. Got another scan booked for 2 wks time at which point they'd expect to see something more.

The nurse said everything was as it should be so got to be positive now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. X

Replies

• Great, and fingers crossed for the next scan xx
  • Great news!!

Hope that makes you relax a little (easier said than done I know!!) and that the next 2 weeks go quickly!

xx
  • Yay!

So glad all is as it should be.

I had a scan at 7+4 after having a previous mc and was great to see a little heartbeat, head and bum!

Hope the two weeks go fast for u and u can relax a little x
  • Brilliant. Hope you can relax a teeny tiny bit (probably not!) until your next scan. Xxx
  • great news so far will keep everything crossed for next scan , bet the time is going to drag so much for you xx
  • Thanks all, trying to relax, got lots on over next few wks so hopefully it'll soon come round! Feeling very sick today and sore boobs so all positive signs. If all as it should be I think I'll be due between 26 & 29! X