Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

a niggle...

I'm sure this is nothing to worry about but wanted to reassure myself that I'm not the only one getting this as my paranoid brain can't quite stop worrying about ectopic pregnancies...

I keep getting a really mild niggly pain over my left ovary area. I've had it off and on since I got my BFP really. It's not there all the time and isn;t bad at all - sort of feels like mild OV pain if anything.

Has anyone else had/got this? I presume if it was something to worry about the pain would be stronger but, as always, I can't seem to put it out of my mind...

Replies

• Options
    I got this in my last pg and sometimes the pain took my breath away- mw said it was round ligament pain (but it deffo felt like it was OV pain) x
  • Options
    Hi Feebs, i think i had a bit of a nipping/pulsing pain at about 8 weeks around my ovaries and when I was seaching I read that ectopic pain nomrally grows in intensity rather than coming and going, by 8 weeks I think you'd be feeling a lot of pain with ectopic, and normally accompanied by some spotting. Maybe it's just all the stretching that's going on in there? Hope it disappears soon hun xo
  • Options
    That's what I thought really, I just hope it goes away for good soon as it's just keeping me on edge.

God I can;t wait for my scan to know that all is well and everything is "normal". 22 days and counting!
  • Options
    I have had this too, and my left tube is the only one I have left so I panicked a bit! I have had a scan so I know I'm alright, and there was no reason showing for any pain/tenderness either x
  • Options
    I have this too. I had it before I got pg and still have it on and off now. Was scanned before pg and they didn't see anything. Told me to get on with my life and to go back if it got unbearable! (very helpful!)

It's still sore on and off and I've had an early scan and it's not ectopic. Guessing it's either pain like I had before or things stretching and moving.

Hope you feel better soon x
  • Options
    Thanks guys. It's always reassuring to know you're not the only one isn't it? x