Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

Maternity clothes

Can anyone recommend anywhere that does good maternity wear? Need some everyday stuff really, jeans and tops etc.

I am fed up of squeezing into everything, or having to keep my jeans undone and then worrying that they will fall down whilst i'm walking!

xx

Replies

• I got quite a lot from Dorothy Perkins, I think their sale might still be going? Lots of basic tops and vests etc and some jeans were on sale too
  • new look, H&M and Asda all have good priced maternity clothes, x
  • i liked next last time (work trousers are already on but big) the problem I have is I'm tall so need to make sure I get long leg. You can get some nice tops on ebay too. The asda, newlook and h&m here don't do mat wear image x
  • I was going to say New Look and H&M too. It's not noo expensive and New look have great sales

xx
  • G/c from dimarch but I was also going to say new look. Most of the clothes I am wearing come from there, also have a couple of bits from next sale, h&m & dps. I have brought a couple of bits from ebay too. At the end of the day we only wear them for a few months so would rather spend the extra money on other bits we need for baby.

Good luck with the shopping! X x
  • G/C due in december. New look jeans are great try and go for an ajustable waist though so you can tighten them now and loosen them as needed, these are also great as you can wear them after for the weeks before your back into your pre pregnant clothes. My favs are over bump trousers and jeans they are the only ones that I done have to pull up all the time!!!

Good luck. XXX
  • My favourite jeans from when I was PG with DD were Topshop ones- they were so comfortable. I got them from Ebay x
  • All my favourites last time were from Gap - and of course Isabella Oliver image
  • I have ordered a few bits from next and been promised a shopping trip at the weekend! Fingers crossed next week I will have something that doesn't dig in, fall down or just make me look fat!
  • I quite like mothercare stuff too although they can be expensive.