Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling sh*t!

Hey ladies,

As per usual had a massive lie in yesterday and today I just felt like I was coming down with something. You know when you're head has just left your body?! Had a bit of a cough but it's really just my head. I feel like I need to have juice or fruit to have sugar but as soon as I eat it's just there again straight away and feeling like I could sleep forever or just pass out all the time.

Thinking I may have low blood pressure? Eating is doing nothing and I know I'm having enough and I only ever drink water.

Is there anything that I could do to help my blood pressure?

Got my booking in appointment next Monday so will mention it then but just wanted a moan as although I don't have the sickness and I know I'm lucky I just feel horrendous in other ways.

Went out for the day with hubby but resorted to lunch and the cinema and couldn't really keep my eyes open even then.

How's everyone else doing?

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi PBubs, after two bad days of Puking last mon and tues then two ok days, my nausea has returned and hasn't really left me today at all. I'm feeling pretty knackered today too, tried to start some Christmas shopping but felt like a zombie at the shops and came home empty handed. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so surely things gotta improve soon. I'm also feeling quite breathless just walking up stairs and normally I'm a gym addict and go running but this past few weeks I've just not been upto it. I'm also feeling dizzy when I stand up today but my bp monitors batteries are flat so will see what the midwife reckons on tues. I don't think there's much you can do for low bp unfortunately.

Hope you get over your cold soon, I've taken a notion for ribena, worth a try as it has vit c in it.

• Options
    Hey ladies,

Ive been feeling pretty good lately until yesterday. I just felt knackered the minute I got out if bed, had a stinking headache and every time I stand up I feel dizzy. Ended up back in bed at 4pm and slept till 7! Only woke up cause I needed the loo.

Apparently dizziness is common in 2nd trimester, to do with extra blood around baby and it not making it to your head so easily (or something like that!)

Feeling crap again today so staying in bed, got a sore throat and feel sick.

Roll on 13 weeks when we will apparently feel better!! image