Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

FAO MummyLintern and CCarter

What time are your scans tomorrow?

I think mine is 10am, I need to hoke the letter out to check! I remembered last night that there was a questionnaire with it that I was supposed to fill in and return, whoops! Hopefully I get somebody nice tomorrow and not some grump who tells me off for forgetting...

How you both feeling? Xx

Replies

• Good luck to you all tomorrow, be sure to let us know how it goes and post your scan pics!
  • I'm so nosey!

I'll second what Sue said! Hope all goes well and please post scan pics too x
  • Thanks girls image

I'll definitely put a pic up... At least, I'll try! Never put one up on here before, but I'll give it a go :lol:
  • Good luck tomorrow girls and babies image

Let us know how you get on. Mine is in 3 weeks and i cant wait. i will be 11+5 image

xx
  • morning , wow you will be well underway now

mines at 1.50pm feeling very nervous dont want to get excited till all ok

best of luck ladies cant wait to see pics xxxx
  • Hi everyone,

As promised, here is a pic, forgive me if it doesnt work!

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp288/she11ey55/Baby3.jpg

• wooooo it worked!! image very excited now
  • Oooh I can't see it!!!!! Aghhhhh! Stupid work computer. Will check it out when i get home! Whoohoo!! I haven't been able to upload mine yet! It's these public sector PCs all the facility to share data is disenabled. But will try again at home. Sooooooooooooo pleased it went well! Congratulations! xo
  • Thank you BB image been waiting for your pic for ages, you naughty girl image
  • Wow exciting, what is the measurement and the date? x
  • No idea! Lol! I was so pleased to see a happy healthy baby I missed most of what she said :lol:

She said that she dates me 6 days ahead of my LMP date, but apparently in my trust they do your final date at the 20 week scan. Bit backward round my way haha the info regarding the next scan says that whatever they date you there becomes your new EDD, so I'm pleased. Both DD and DS measured out from my dates, but back then they would only change it if you were more than 2 weeks out. Meant with DD I was considered overdue and induced, when really I wasn't :evil:
  • Wow that picture is super clear. Congratulations.

Roll on the 2nd, can't wait now
  • Thanks Wif! It was even clearer on the screen, it was fab! Apparently the unit got new scanners in at the start of this year, they're miles ahead of the pics I have of my other two.

Roll on the 2nd indeed! Just over a week to go image
  • Arhhh congratulations sscn, its great to see the first scan picture of the due in june group... can't wait for my next one only 21 sleeps to go!
  • It's all BumpetyBump's fault! She should have posted hers like a week ago :lol:

Time for pics of Baby Lintern and Baby Carter now image
  • WOW!! Amazing pic hun. so clear. glad all is well. Roll on 14th dec for mine. how did u upload pic ? xx
  • It's so much easier than I thought! I did it wrong the first time through being a smartarse lol

I uploaded it to photobucket, then the links you need are just down the side. I forget what the options were now, but one was for image link or something similar. Just copy and paste image
  • yay I got to see the scan last night - so clear! Mine is a fuzzy blur :lol: Right, I am determined to get my scan pic sorted, never tried it before. And if that doesn't work I will put it as my profile pic until i work it out! I was suprised by how small the print out was, it came out of the machine on like a roll of paper, there was a bout 5 of them and she tore off the best 3. They're about half the size of a postcard? Sscn what size was yours?
  • I wasn't sure I could do it either BB, I tried years ago on here and couldn't do it, but photobucket basically does it for you.

I'd say mine is about the same size, from your description. Did they give you your bounty pack? There was a wee card frame in that which ours fit in. Ours came out in a roll as well, she just gave us them all image

Give it a try when you get a chance, I was surprised by how simple it really is! Xx
  • Yay ccarter, congratulations! glad you got to see bubba moving, my little Pip was a lazy sod :lol:

Sscn. noooooooooo i didn't get a bounty pack?? image what all did you get, is it worth asking for?