Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How are your bumps progressing!

Hi all hope you are all doing well and feeling ok, I'm shattered and sick like the majority of us but will take whatever this lil babba throws at me after ttc for over 3 years!

I'm 9+2 today and my clothes are starting to feel rather snug, think i've got a lil bump appearing too - I'm already a size 16 and have a belly so guess it will take longer to look like a pregnant bump to others than a flabby one but me and hubby are sure its starting to appear! image Anybody got any bump pics to share yet?

Replies

• I have still got my bump from DS and now I'm just adding to it!
  • I have still got my bump from DS and now I'm just adding to it!

Exactly this!! We need a nodding smilie lol

I look about 20 weeks at the minute, it's terrible, if I took a bump picture you'd never believe I'm only 10 weeks! I've switched to maternity clothes full time now
  • I too am a bit of a chub so I think it'll be a while before I can differentiate between chub and bub image

I keep feeling under my lovely little roll to feel changes and it's much harder and little out but nothing even hubby would notice!

First pair of mat jeans arrived at home today, can't wait to see if they're ok - bored of wearing leggings and wanted something else to take to Vegas in Dec for a little variety!
  • I'm not really sure. I'm a size 10 but my tummy sticks out in a bump-like way so I can't tell if it's different. I'll have to ask OH x
  • No bump.for me just snug clothes no one has noticed yet and I'm 11 weeks on second baby. If I can get through no looking pregnant til scan on the 6th ill be very happy!
  • I definitely have a bump at 10 weeks but am not sure how much is baby and how much is toast image

Im normally a size 12 but have dug out a pair of size 14 jeans and a couple of maternity top today as my normal stuff is definitely too snug!