Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

20 week scans

Hi!

Last nights dishes are still in the sink (the shame!) and I really can't be bothered doing them. DS is having his nap and DD is in school, my peace will end in 30 minutes so I plan on procrastinating a little longer!

So, seeing as we're in the midst of the 12 week scans, I thought I would start the 20 weeks scan list.

6th Jan - Sarahkuk

9th Jan - Baby_PrincessIOM

12th Jan - Suej11

17th Jan - CCarter09

19th Jan - MummyLintern2Be, Jonzemonkey

20th Jan - MissPud

23rd Jan - Crumpets40

24th Jan - littlewulf

25th Jan - Wif_

26th Jan - Sscn

27th Jan - Lily193

1st Feb - BumpetyBump

6th Feb - Kimmy

7th Feb - abihylands

10th Feb - Feebs76, BsMummy

As dates filter through, let me know and I'll add them on, chances are I'll be avoiding housework of some kind :lol:

Replies

• I hadn't even thought of that! Half way! Sounds so quick when you put it like that
  • Eek! next scan being half way there! well my 20wk scan is on 6th jan soooo far away image x
  • mine is 19th jan xx
  • Girl after my own heart there crumpets! I knew I'd like you as soon as I saw your user name :lol: xx
  • Mine is 12th January, this is so much more exciting than housework, eh?!
  • Lol! Funny you should say that, I was just brushing the floor and thought 'I'll have a quick look on BE', I'm sat here with the brush beside me :lol: my housework gets done in breaks between posting lol xx
  • Och goodness, don't! My poor OH has been doing so much! To the point where I've been feeling guilty. The only thing he never does is the dishes, he says that's my job cos he hates them. Whereas its my favourite thing ever isn't it dear :roll:

If he worked a day shift, he will clear up after dinner while I put the kids to bed. If he's on a later shift, I get to do both image that's normally when I spend the evening on here pretending the house is spotless haha xx
  • hi ya

mine is friday 20th Jan x
  • Hello all!!

19th Jan for me xx
  • Hello everyone. My 20 week scan is on the 25th january.
  • thought i would bump this up as they should all be starting now ... who's team yellow and whos finding out ?
  • Thank you mummyintern! I meant to go looking for this nowi have my date - 10th Feb for me! So excited to see bubs again although scan date/time is a real nightmare as it's on a Friday which is my day off at 3.30 so I have no one to look after either DD as my in laws are on hols and it's after school. It was the only date/time they could offer me though! How ridiculous is that?! Think DD1 will be ok as I can get one of her friends' mums to pick her upmfrom school but I'm not sure how DD2 would be if I left her with one of my mummy friends as she can be clingy and doesn't spend time with em without me. Am think that I might have to pay for a couple of hours at nursery which is a tad galling!!!
  • Hi all ,

Just joined so bear with me on all the abbs . I'm 18 weeks tomorrow with my first . Still feeling very nervous about everything (even though it was planned !!) I'm due on 5th june , 20 week scan is 27th jan , can't wait for that as I think it will ease my mind a bit x
  • 1st Feb for me, 4 weeks to wait. We're staying team yellow, it's our first and we're looking forward to the surprise image
  • Hi Ladies,

my scan is on Monday 9th Jan (i'll actually be 21+0 at the scan).

xx

baby_princessIOM

Thinking of finding out the gender too - EXCITING!!
  • We're finding out and our scan is on the 10th Feb....little wait yet!!! I'm so excited to find out as we didn't with DD! Will def be hitting the shops image

xx
  • We really want to find out the sex so hoping baby isnt shy on the 25th. I think I am more excited to find out this time than I was last time.
  • My scan is 6th Feb, we will be finding out x
  • My scan is 7 feb and not finding out, unless we change our mind by then! Have a private scan next Tuesday as didn't want to wait too long before seeing bab again. Have 16 wk check with midwife this morning! I don't think they listen to hb in our area I'm gutted as was hoping to hear that! Might ask her too!
  • We're finding out and our scan is on the 10th Feb....little wait yet!!! I'm so excited to find out as we didn't with DD! Will def be hitting the shops xx

hey we're scan date buddies! x