Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bump Pics

Hi Ladies

Ok I am slightly worried about my every increasing bump size. I am 11+3 today and was a size10-12 before I fell pregnant.

Thought I would post a pic and everyone else can share theirs too if they want to.

Let me know what you think, big for 11 weeks?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390050_2749179888120_1216278984_33185633_804795852_n.jpg

Replies

• Wif that's a pretty impressive bump for 11 wks, is it your first? I've got a lil bump appearing but I'm a size 16 and a belly anyway so not really obvious yet like yours! It's lovely and can't wait for mine to be visible to all! Hope you've told people you can't really hide that one! image
  • This is baby number 2. I know they say you show sooner with your second but I am shocked to have this much already. We r waiting until my scan next Friday to tell everyone. My family know but that's all. I am using big coats, bags and my son to hide it at the moment :lol:
  • Lovely bump!

I dont really have anything! Was weighed at mw on wed and I've lost weight since I went travelling in june! Tummy does grow during the day but think thats bloat rather than bump as its gone again in the morning!

Hopefully there will be lots of bumps soon!! image
  • Wif, I think that's a lovely bump for your stage, you're only slight so it will show up quicker for you. I'm jealous image
  • wif its a cute bump mines a bit smaller but i'm about 2 weeks behind you, i've been using dd to hide it and coats ect, going to have to wear maternity trousers to work today as can't face squashing myself into normal trousers for 10 hours, x
  • That is a good bump Wif! To be fair mine is similar if I relax my tummy muscles and I'm not sure if it's bump or justbbecause I've been eating like a fiend since I got my BFP!!! I can't wear normal jeans anymore and am living in leggings as it feels way too soon to dig out maternity wear!!
  • Phew I was getting worried there. Glad that I am not the only one with an expanding waistline.
  • Here's my 9 week bump. I'm a size 8 bottom 10 top pre preg, size 10s still fit but very very snug!!

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/michreynolds/bump-1.jpg

• Ta hun its my second so expect to get big quick lol. Baby brain should have said 10 bottom 8 top x
  • i have no bump at all and be 14 weeks this week , expecting to see something soon being my second but nothing ...

keep thinking im imagining it all so have to look at my scan

i am overweight tho so might not notice getting rounder lol

no bump pics from me till i get a proper one not showing my fat belly off lol