Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Worried again

Yesterday I gagged in the morning (wasn't sick) but stuffed my face all day and felt kind of okay. I put it down to eating constantly and thought that I would start to feel bad before dinner. But I didn't. I lay awake all night worrying about not feeling sick. This morning I felt a little sick and gagged when doing my teeth. Bu again I feel better than normal

I'm so worried, it's too early for MS to stop, I'm only about 9 weeks x

Replies

• it can go at any time try not too worry i have days where i have to eat all day to keep it at bay and other days where i feel fine xx
  • Please try not to worry. I was the same as you a couple weeks ago. I suffered really bad with ms this time round, after eating within an hour it had made an appearance, then for about 3 days I hadnt had any sickness and started to get worried, to the point that I went to bed and thought right if I am not sick tomorrow then I am phoing the mw, I got up the next morning and it had returned with a vengence..

xx
  • I never thought I would want the nausea back, but I do! x
  • I've only ever had a queasy feeling and not full on MS but it has definitely gone away is week whichbis making me worried. BUT we are getting towards the end of the first trimester so it is supposed to ease off from now on. I'm just 10 weeks and I'd say I've not felt e queasiness for about a week...
  • Mine is unpredictable. Still not actually been sick just felt it but I go a couple of days without and it and then it's back. Last night it was horrendous and took me ages to get back to sleep and today it's not great but I don't remember it being around for a good few days before yesterday.

xxx
  • Thanks everyone. I am feeling a bit queasy now when there is no food in my mouth, so that's good. It's better that full on sickness! I think what's difficult is I'm basing it on my pregnancy with DD, when I ended up in hospital very dehydrated. They diagnosed hyperemesis x
  • Yesterday I felt fine from waking until nightttime then felt bad all evening then again been pretty nauseous all day today. It seems to come and go. Iv not been close to vomiting or gagging though since Monday so hopefully that is past at least. I know a few folk whose nausea went around 14 weeks so fingers crossed by next weekend I can start eating normally again!

It seems to be better some days than others but you do worry when it goes!
  • Try not to worry.

I've felt fine since about 9/10 weeks when the sickness stopped. Now i feel sick when i start to eat so have to stuff down as much as i can before i feel too bad!!

Wish pregnancy was worry free!
  • I'm feeling pretty good now hun- still feel a bit off if I get too hungry but thats about it- same last time. I've not been sick once, nor in my last. BUT when hubby and I had only been together a year (been together 7 now) we had an unplanned pg that ended in mc and I was sick all day every day and lost nearly a stone but the pg still didnt progress x
  • Thanks everyone. I am feeling a bit queasy now when there is no food in my mouth, so that's good. It's better that full on sickness! I think what's difficult is I'm basing it on my pregnancy with DD, when I ended up in hospital very dehydrated. They diagnosed hyperemesis x

Maybe it's different this time as your having a blue one?!! X
  • Maybe, that's what a friend suggested. I was sick this morning for the first time in days- took me by surprise a bit! x

Maybe it's different this time as your having a blue one?!! X

Happened to me!! :lol: