Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

O/T Another Christmas thread

Are you all sorted? Tree up, presents bought and wrapped etc etc?

I'm not!! Argghhh, less than 3 weeks to go and the only pressies are have are DD's (and don't even have all of those yet!)

Tree isn't down from the loft, but will need to come down soon as I believe my Christmas cards are with it, and I want to stop writing them

I guess it doesn't help when 1) you are pregnant and not feeling brilliant, and 2) you were worried about the pregnancy (thankfully not now though)

I guess I can be grateful at least that we don't have Christmas Day at home so I don't have to worry about that xx

Replies

• Options
    I have an exam on friday (dreading it tbh as being tired and sick has affected my study) but after that I'm getting christmassy! I have taken voluntary redundancy from work (wasn't given much choice but it meant I could finish straight away) so no work til I start my new job (even longer story as they don't know I'm pg eeeeek) in jan which means I'm a lady of leisure temporarily image . Blimey that turned into a very long winded answer lol x
  • Options
    Wow CCarter that is impressive!! I think I did the last of my shopping yesterday although there's bound to be stuff I've forgotten and I do need to get cards still. Tree is up but writing cards and wrapping pressies is going to take forever!!
  • Options
    OH is picking up a couple more presents today, so that's a start! x
  • Options
    I think we are almost done with the X-Mas shopping (no idea what to get the in-laws!!!). Waiting for a few more bots to arrive, then gotta wrap it all... Still trying to decide if it's cheaper to get a batch of photo cards printed or buy cards for everyone - both are hassle image At least we will be spending Christmas with my family so I don't have to send off their gifts, just must remember to take them all with us!

Seems weird as it's really soon, but really far away.... Got our scan on the 22nd which seems ages yet!

• Options
    Well as we go to Vegas next weekend I'm being the total opposite of myself and planning to do it all there eek.

And I'm normally one of those who has it wrapped by the end of October. So we get back on Christmas eve and a jetlagged wrapping fest will commence!
  • Options
    That sounds like hell! x