Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Stuffing my face!

Ok, I can't stop eating!

But also, I can't stop eating plums- I am on my 24th plum in a week. I'm going to end up with a bad bum! x

Replies

• Oh, wish I could eat more fruit but I'm getting bad heartburn already and fruit make it worse! Thank goodness for milk and bananas!
  • I am really struggling to eat healthy food. I buy loads of it, then never eat any of it. Starting to beat myself up about it too. The only thing I manage is a fruit smoothie each day. Baby is growing as it should be though, so maybe I should relax about it all.
  • I'm the same....I have two breakfasts...one at 6.30 when I get up with DD and then another about 10-10.30 cos i'm hungry again by then. Constantly snacking throughout the day :S I'm craving Salty things and carbs!! Fruit and salad are doing nothing for me at the moment...and usually i eat a balanced healthy diet.

I've already gained half a stone and i'm nearly 13 weeks. I'm not too worried though. I ate like this on my last pregnancy and still only gained 2 stone, so fingers crossed i'll be the same this time. I plan to do weight watchers again once babes is born too image

xxx
  • I normally eat a pretty bad diet but all I want just now us fruit! Nectarines, pineapple and strawberries! Luckily as I'm in NZ it's summer so fruit is available and not crazy expensive like at home! It's good but means I spend much more time on the toilet than usual as all the fruit seems to go right through me!! Tmi but guess it's better than the opposite!
  • well i was literally eating every hour for the first 12wks but thankfullly it seems to be settling atlast. was hard to hide the fact i was pregnant at work when i constantly had food in my hand! i love the smell of fruit and veg but completely gone off the taste! help! lol x
  • I'm definitely eating more but trying not to eat too much . I gained 4 stone in my first pg and only lost a stone when I delivered. Thankfully lost it all pre ttc. I think I'm doing better this time tho cos only gained 3lbs and at this stage last time i'd gained a stone image
  • I'm so worried about getting into my wedding dress! x
  • At least plums are healthy and will cut down on constipation and piles!

I have been wanting lots of meat, and extra salt on everything. Luckily my blood pressure is still low...

I was like this with my first, it was salt, salt, salt! Very unusual for me, I rarely add it to anything. But it was lovely! You must need it for a reason xx