Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

Gender predictions - old wives tales

13»

Replies

• I couldn't imagine having a son either feebs. I was terrified and thought I wouldn't have clue what to do but everything fell into place so easily.

I was completely shocked by my reaction when we were told we were having a second son. I thought I might be disappointed but I got into the car and burst into tears. Like rinks said though it h quickly passed and now I am super excited.
  • Wif - I am so worried about having a similar reaction as I know that DH won't understand as we have 2 girls so it's not like I don't have the mummy-daughter relationship. I am just being selfish and wanting to stick with what I know. I think the fact that I grew up with just a sister make a a houseful of girls seem natural to me! I am glad it was just a short lived disappointment for you though and for you too Tinxs and I know I will be the same and also really happy for DH to get his son. I did have a dream last night that we had the scan and it was a boy soni think I'm mentally getting geared up for it now!!

Only 10 days to go til I know for sure anyway! Scan is on the 8th CurlyGal image
  • Well had a really vivid dream that we found out at the scan we were having a boy about 3 nights ago and started to feel much better about it and had really strong feeling that it is a blue one, then last night had another really vivid dream about it being a girl!!!

6 days to go....!
  • I have mine in 4 days. Eeeek, I can't wait to find out! x
  • Forget the old wives tales, the most accurate FREE gender prediction method is the Chinese Birth Gender Chart. If you can find out your lunar age and lunar month when conceived, then the hit rate is very high.