Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do yo think of this name?

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well.

I posted a while ago about a possible middle name to go with Madison.

My hubby and I have now decided that if we have a girl that she will be called Paige.

What do you think about the middle name Eden? Honest opinions please.

Paige Eden and our last nAme begins with A

Xx

Replies

• Options
    I prefer Paige Madison xx
  • Options
    Oh I hadn't thought of Paige Madison. That is nice image
  • Options
    glad to help x
  • Options
    I do really like the name Eden and we had it shortlisted for a girl for a while. I prefer Eden Paige but your way is really nice too.
  • Options
    I love Paige (think I suggested it as a middle name for Maddison?! lol). I like Eden its different but not wacky! Paige Maddison is nice as well x
  • Options
    Choose what you like, who cares what anyone else thinks! My lo will be Sienna Mimi, I love unusual middle names! X
  • Options
    oooo what a toughy! i really like Eden i cant say ive come across it before but sounds really pretty. Madison is also lovely! sorry no use lol. im stuck on names for my lil man! x
  • Options
    How bizarre I'd only ever known Eden to be a boys name - so it's interesting to find out it's unisex. I prefer Madison, not common image
  • Options
    I like Paige! Middle names I think often depend on how many syllables u have in your last name!

So if u have a one syllable last name then I'd go for Madison in the middle, if it's three syllables I'd go for Eden!

But they're both good choices and like baby princess said go with the one u love x
  • Options
    Gate crashing but Paige Eden A****** (surname) would give your daughter the initials PEA? Not sure she'd thank you for that one @ school?

Just a thought!

Otherwise Paige, Eden & Madison are all gorgeous names!! image
  • Options
    love madison - Miss Paige Madison A*** is VERY cute image

xx
  • Options
    Oh I hadn't thought what the initials would spell...lol.

Paige Madison A would spell PMA...which would def be better than PEA! ha ha.

Thanks for all your thoughts ladies. I might even have a boy anyway and we've decided on Blake Carter A for a boy.

Can't wait to find out image

Sarah how about these for boys names? Not sure if they're your cup of tea but there's loads of names I love:

Finley

Bailey

Taylor

Cole

Carter

Blake

Zac

Skye

Jake

Riley

x x x
  • Options
    I LOVE the name Eden , its on my list ! I also love Carter , I want it as a first name but hubs has said No. Bloody men

xx
  • Options
    I know...ha ha...My DH isn't fussed on Eden but when they see you doing all that pushing they'll let you call your bubs whatever the hell you want!! My hubby said that to me when DD was born but we'd already decided on her name.

x x
  • Options
    Gate crashing but Paige Eden A****** (surname) would give your daughter the initials PEA? Not sure she'd thank you for that one @ school?

Just a thought!

Otherwise Paige, Eden & Madison are all gorgeous names!!

But Paige Madison A would be PMA! How cool?!

I love Paige and either middle name.
  • Options
    Well half the names you suggested are on my short list image x