Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Completely nosy question...

...but how old is everyone?!

I'm 35 which officially makes me an old mum medically!!! I was 30 when I had DD1 and 33 when I had DD2 image

Replies

• Options
    That isn't old any more though!

I'm 28, had DD at 24 and DS at 26. Will be glad to be finished though, feel like I've been pregnant for the whole of my 20s lol
  • Options
    Lol thats me with my 30s! I found out I was pg 2 weeks before my 30th birthday and havent been able to drink for 4 birthdays and 5 Christmases dues to being pregnant or breastfeeding!!
  • Options
    33 and this is my first! image wish we'd started sooner, we'd ideally have loved to have 3 but it's taken so long TTC no.1 i'm not sure we'll manage that now. That said, now that i'm here if we could only just get this little one safely into our arms i think we'll feel very blessed indeed, and if we manage any more that'll be a bonus. Can't believe how much i love this little bean already... I'm a soppy mare today :lol:
  • Options
    26, 27 in march, was 25 when dd was born, what i thinks scary is when i do venture to baby clinic i'm the oldest mum there.
  • Options
    I'm 27, will be 28 when the baby is here. With DD I was 24, 25 when she was born x
  • Options
    I'm 37!!!!! Plus this is my first which clearly makes me the oldest by far!!

I would have loved to have kids much younger but didn't meet hubby till 30 and it took us 3 years to get pregnant - something are just out of your control!
  • Options
    My best friend had her first at 40, I think there are a lot more women in their mid 30s having babies and early 40s I guess its how old you feel is important!... Im 31 and expecting no 2, was 29 when I had dd 1. Luc x
  • Options
    Hiya,

I'm 25 will be 26 in April image

• Options
    I'm 29 not 30 until sept , Been with other half since I was 17 but it was me who wanted to wait this long. Not felt ready till now xx
  • Options
    I'm 31, will be 32 in March! Like all the others took 3 1/2 yrs trying to get this far so not sure they'll be anymore although would like 2 but feel blessed to hsve got this far and can't wait to meet my little baby in June. X
  • Options
    Hiya, Im 31, will be 32 in August! Was 20 when had DD xx
  • Options
    I'm 29 and will be 30 in march (a sober 30th is going to suck! - but def worth it!)

Been with hubby since 18 and same as lily193 was just having way too much fun in my 20's and was far too selfish!! Also wanted to get married first and took hubby 10 years to do that! Although ever since we got married all he talks about is how he wishes he'd done it sooner and we could have had babies sooner!! Typical man!!

One of my friends had her first at 38 and is now having her second at 40 both conceived naturally so there is still time!
  • Options
    I've just turned 29 (28 when I got bfp) got bfp with dd when I was 26 had her when I was 27 x
  • Options
    im 30 turn 31 in may , was 29 when i had my little boy

would love another baby after this one but hubby none too keen so this will more than likely be our last child

i read the average age to have your first child is now 29.4 so think i was perfectly average for the first time ever in my life lol
  • Options
    I'm 33, and this is my 1st! Wasn't sure if I wanted kids at all before we got married 3 years ago. Funny how things change!
  • Options
    I am 25 and expecting my first. Took us 2 years of TTC.
  • Options
    Snap mummy to grace! I was 27 (just) when I had my son, I just turned 29 before Christmas, pregnant with no 2 xxx
  • Options
    I am 28 now and was 25 when we conceived my little man (26 when he was born 3 days before our 1st wedding anniversary image ).

• Options
    Hiya,

i'm 26 - had my DS when i was 24 - married at 21. My husband is 27 image
  • Options
    I've just turned 28 in December, hubby has just turned 30 in December, this is our first. Got married last June and I wanted one before I was 30!