Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

TMI...

Sorry for this one but I just want to know if this is normal or if I should go see the doc...

My last pee of the day has started to smell a bit over the last few weeks... It's odd as I don't notice anything during the rest of the day. Is this a pg thing? Had a urine check done at mw appt lastbweek so don't think anything is wrong and non symptoms of a uti or anything but it's just a bit weird (and not nice!!).

Any ideas? X

Replies

• If its dark you might be dehydrated?? Hubby always says if it smells of sugar puffs its dehydration!!
  • g/c but like phat sue says, possibly dehydration...at your stage of pg youll be making lots of blood and fluid to support baby growth and thats why a lot of women notice and increased thirst too but equally could be making urine stronger. if your not sure though ring mw for a chat x
  • Hmmmm could be dehydration as I'm a bugger for just drinking tea when it's cold and not enough water. Will try drinking a load of water and see if it's better this evening. Thanks! X
  • oddly enough I have noticed the same kind of thing in the morning with me .. i am definitely going to have a word with my midwife at my appointment on tuesday xx