Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Show

Just wondering if it's worth going to the baby show? Has anyone been before? Is anyone going?

xx

Replies

• Options
    We went to the one in Birmingham in 2010 and were really disappointed in it. There weren't as many different brands and stalls as we were led to believe, but I'm kind of glad we went cos I would've been wondering otherwise!
  • Options
    I've been to the one in earls court london and it was fabulous! It was huge and we got loads of freebies and bargains image

Glad I read PP as i was considering going to birmingham as it's closer. Will stick to london i think image

x x
  • Options
    We went to the London one in Feb 2009. It was nice to wander around and see what was on offer, but we didn't buy anything. I think you can get better bargains elsewhere x
  • Options
    I would love to go as i love things like this and have been to the equivalent wedding fair a few times but don't want to be tempted into to spending on things we really don't need this time around!
  • Options
    Well I won some tickets today in a facebook competition so that's made my mind up for me. Looking forward to shopping and probably realising that we have a whole lot of stuff still to get!
  • Options
    Oh good result mrsgriff! Hope you have a fab day out! X