Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

It's a.....

GIRL!!

Found out yesterday that we will be having another DD. We really didn't mind either way and so pleased our DD will have a little sister imageGlad my DH wasn't disappointed as we've decided it will be our last.

Just have to try and think of a name now as it's been a struggle thinking of girls names we both like.

x x x

Replies

• wow congratulations!!1

xxx
  • Congratulations! Welcome to team pink!! Glad your DH wasnt disappointed too as I've just read your comment in my thread about our pink news/DH's reaction. The best thing is that sisters have such a lovely lovely relationship (if you ignore the teenage years lol) my DDs adore each other. Plus it makes life so much cheaper as everything is already pink! Result! X
  • fab news! glad all is well,and a beautiful pink bump! x
  • Great news! what is your dd called? X
  • congrats great news xx
  • Our DD is called Brooke. I really like the name Paige...DH thinks it's ok...but he is warming to it image I'm very fussy in that I don't want a name that can be shortened so we want something with just one syllable.

x x
  • Congrats hun image pink bumps appear to be catching up! lol Paige is a lovely name as is Brooke im having a nightmare with boys names! x