Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is it too late to join you lovely ladies??

I am due 25th June and this will be our 3rd child. I have two boys and this is a yellow bump not intentional they wouldnt tell us at 20 week scan apparently its now hospital policy i knew with previous two. Thinks its another boy. Hope everyone is keeping well i did pop in here at the very start after finding out but just havent had a chance to get on since then. But have just given up work so more time on my hands nowimage Has anyone started up a facebook group yet? xx

Replies

• Hi Gems, welcome to DIJ12

We do have a FB group, um, does anyone know the best way to find it? Would Gems have to friend the lady who set it up? x
  • yeah i get iton my iphone not sure if there is an app for this hense i am hardly on here, Thanks
  • It's a nightmare getting on here from a mobile isn't it? I keep moaning on my posts in the hope that someone from BE will take note!!

NewMrsHunter is the admin for the Facebook Group so if you PM her with your name and what profile pic etc you have on FB, I'll send her a message on the Facebook Group to make sure she picks up your message in here iyswim?!! I think that's the best way to get you on there!

Anyway welcome on BE at least! I'm also expecting my 3rd and have 2 girls already and am expecting another girl so we're sort of opposites! My EDD is 23rd June image How old are your boys? My girls will be 5 and 2 respectively in April.
  • ok change of plan - PM mummy2grace instead! she's the other admin and is expecting your message image
  • hi and welcome.. what are the ages of ur other kiddies.. ur name looks familiar and was wondering if we have crossed paths before so to speak lol x
  • Luke is 4 on 24th March and Jake will be 2 on 10th May. Thanks i will pm her now. Yeah i think i am having another boy too will be soo out numbered lol
  • I knew I knew the name lol... A march 08 mummy!!!

Phoebe is 4 on 25th March lol x

How have you been keeping x
  • i think i remember you too from 2010 though. I was an April 2010 mummy with my 2nd DD Grace image
  • Oh my goodness yes i was March 08 mummy too. How is Phoebe and you doing? Yes i was in May 2010 aswell. I havent really used it baby expert since then as joined the facebook group for may 2010 and havent really came back on here x
  • Hi Gems08. I'm now also an admin on the FB group so if you want to pm me your name and what you profile pic is I will add you! X