Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Names - what have you chosen??

Just being nosey really!!

And after some inspiration. Have chosen middle names but not first names.

Both middle names are family related and for a boy will be John and a girl will be Maria.

What have you gone for or are u still undecided??

Replies

• Hi Phat_Sue4

I hope the move went ok?

we are on team yellow my top names are but probably wont decide until we see him/her:

boy Alexander James

girl Isla Mae

what are your favourite names at the moment?

Luc x
  • Move went well thanks Luc! It's strange being home and cold!

We discussed names last night and have a couple in mind but nothing final.

For girls we like Annabelle, Charlotte and Katie

And for boys Charlie and Ethan. I like Finn too but hubby not keen as he thinks it sounds unfinished. Neither of us like Finlay so that's not an option!

It's so difficult!
  • glad move went ok, nice to be settled a good couple of months before due date, let the nesting commence!

Nice names, I dont know if its just me but being around children of names that I like at toddler groups etc if I come across a naughty 1 it puts me off a bit...silly I know! Luc x
  • We have gone for rhys nathaniel david x
  • My favs at the min for our little boy are:

Cash

Jackson

Jesse

Charlie

Middle name will be my maiden name as there are no boys to carry it on.

I'm sort of collecting names on a long list and then I think we will narrow it down nearer the time!

• We've chosen Jessica Georgina - Jessica after my husband's nan, and Georgina is my mum's middle name and George is also the name passed down from my husband's grandad to him so it works really well image
  • for boy we are thinking Riley or Jayden and for girl Megan but have only just started thinking of this andare finding it very difficult with third and are thinking it will be boy and am def looking some inspiration x
  • We've got quite a long list but haven't properly decided yet. Top names are Charlotte, Georgia, Sophia, Millie, Isobelle/Isobella, Mia.

Welcome back to the UK Phat Sue! where are you living now? xx
  • Love your names Feebs!

It's so difficult and such a personal thing too!

We're back living near Edinburgh. Bit colder than NZ and way less glamorous than Dubai but it's home for now!
  • I bet it's a bit of a shock to the system! Hopefully it will warm up a bit soon in time for our LOs arrivals!
  • HI PhatSue welcome home !!

well i think we have finally decided on our name

George Thomas is our favourite , i didnt like it iniatially but hubby loved george and think it sounds nice with Jake

we have really struggled and arent telling anybody our name as we don't want people putting us off it !
  • I love George Thomas. Thomas is one of my face boy names but DH isn't keen so it was never on our list but I love it!
  • glad you like it feebs , thomas is one of my fave names but its hubbies brothers name so cant really use as a first name far too confusing xx
  • Good choice ML!

I like Thomas too but hate Tommy and Tom! And I think both names would make an appearance at some point!

Would def be handy to know what you're having when it comes to names, means u can narrow it down if not make a firm decision.

Me and hubby are no indecisive the poor baby will be nameless for ages I bet!!
  • We ended up tossing a coin to name DD2 - we had narrowed it down to 2 but even after she was born we couldn't decide!
  • We have Mitchell at the minute x
  • Hey not been on in ages - just spotted this!

We have

Grace Elizabeth

Leigh Grace

Maria Grace

In that order of preferance!! Grace seems to be sticking the most but we dont want to decide for definate until we meet her

xax 31+5
  • We are still TTC and my hubby keeps coming home with ideas of names! Makes me smile!

He really likes Pheobe and Oliver.

Grace is a really pretty name and has a lovely meaning too!

I like George and Thomas too!

: )
  • Hey not been on in ages - just spotted this!

We have

Grace Elizabeth

Leigh Grace

Maria Grace

In that order of preferance!! Grace seems to be sticking the most but we dont want to decide for definate until we meet her

xax 31+5

Our DD2 is Grace Nancy so I like your tasteimage
  • G/C but just love hearing other peoples baby names choices, they are all so cute! image

xxx