Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

High chairs...

I'm thinking of getting a Tripp trapp chair (I'm a stokke-aholic) as it can be used at the table...

What has everyone else gone for?

Replies

• Options
    Nice choice of chair! looks really nice and well built.

In the end with DD we just got 1 from ikea, its easy to clean (vital) but it isnt the prettiest of things,(not like the one you have chosen!)and was a real bargain. It also comes apart quite easily and easy to move about

Luc x
  • Options
    We have the pixie from mamas and papas. It's folds very compact and it fits under the table image
  • Options
    The bloom was our other choice... Just seems a bit bulky? Xx
  • Options
    I will have to check them both out image

Thanks!

• Options
    We got one of those ones that's a table and the chair sits on top of it x
  • Options
    I need the bloom! It looks amazing. Just need to convince the hubby that we need a high chair that costs so much!

This baby is costing a fortune and it's not even here yet! hehe
  • Options
    I love the stokke but after investing in a pricey m&p one first time round, with DD2 we ended up downgrading to the ikea one and I love it! It's so easy to clean and takes up no space at all, plus as the legs come off so easily you can easily stick it in the boot to take to other peoples houses when you're visiting.

The ikea one isn't ideal when you're first weaning though but again with DD2 I used the bumbo with a tray til she was about 8 months even though we still had the comfy padded m&p one that time around as again it was much easier to clean than the padded chair. So this time that's my plan, bumbo at first until she's strong enough at sitting up unaided to go in the ikea chair. Total cost with e trays etc of ??60 for both!