Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012

Baby Sling

Anyone looking at getting one of these? I'm considering a Mei Tai x

Replies

• I have ordered a babasling as they had really good reviews, although I suppose I wont actually know whether it is any good until baby arrives!

Maybe I will practice with the dog........
  • Don't tell me you have a labrador or an alsatian, I'm not it will enjoy it very much!!

I bought a 2nd hand Baby Bjorn last time, but from everything I have heard the slings like Mei Tai and Moby etc are so much better for you and the baby x
  • haha, no just a little jack russell!
  • with dd we had a baby bjorn and then I won an ergo organic baby carrier, I liked both but the ergo you could wear in different positions and think it was a bit more comfy, slings are fab though I have heard Luc x
  • g/c from due in july - I'm thinking of getting a sling this time too because DD was very clingy and would like to have hands free!

Quite like the look of the Kari me so far...
  • I have gotten Moby and have tried it out with a teddy lol seems to work realy well although no tsure i will manage it with a baby lol
  • I bought a Moby and have tried it out with a teddy lol seems to work realy well although no tsure i will manage it with a baby lol
  • i was looking at these last night. the mamas and papas ones look good i like the look of the slings rather than carriers as look lovely and snug for a baby but as a first timer recommendations are welcome x