Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Self indulgent moan!

How are we all?? its so exciting that we only have a few weeks left!! ive had a lovely 2 weeks with hubby as he is now on military exercises until baby is born and desparately guilty for not being here. Im now off work with a cold, chesty cough, stomach bug, swelling and spd lol my own fault as was saying to a friend i havent had single col lol. Though nesting is kicking in massively and i cant sit down and do nothing!! house is having a very slow spring clean. My midwife is being bloody useless she forgot my anti d injection and is failing to take my concerns about swelling seriously and the level of pain im in with pelvis, and consultant has given me strong painkillers and fortnightly scans as baby is measuring small. Im kinda glad its getting to the end lol i want my son out in the world image x

Replies

• oh no sorry you are having such a rubbish time and can't enjoy these last few weeks 

everyone told me this first time round but i didnt listen .. try and enjoy these last few weeks as best you can as once baby is here you truly don't have a minute to yourself , try rest , read some books and do and look after yourself xx

• Thanks ladies am feeling much better, the week off has done me good! midwife has shrugged off the pelvic pain as normal so no physio referral, just no housework as it aggravates it most what a shame lol. I did actually do some retail therapy bought last few things off my baby list image

hope your all ok and enjoying last few weeks x

• That's rubbish Sarah as a few simple excesses from a physio might make a big difference and most importantly stop it getting worse! I'm only having mild pelvic pain but mw has referred me to physio...