Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Middle Name Help

Hi All, Hope you are all ok.

Looking for some middle name help. We have decided on the name Madison for our little girl (Maddie for short). We had liked the name Faith for a middle name but hubby has suddenly gone off it image

Any suggestions? Looking for something short that doesn't begin with a vowel. Not Hope as that is my DD's middle name. 

Thanks x x

Replies

• Options

I love Faith! That was one of my idea for a middle name. Also I liked Rosalie. OH liked Imogen, but I think both of those are too long to go with Madison. DDs middle name is Elise, that might go x

• Options

Is there a family tradition of names that you could use? Even from generations before? I really like Isabella, and my dad said that is my great great great great grandma's name!

Elise is very pretty and so is Hope!

I am not sure I have been any help!

Good Luck.

• Options
    Madison Rose??
  • Options

Madison Grace? x

• Options

I like Rose too. Or maybe Madison Louise?

• Options
    I was going to suggest Grace as it fits nicely with Hope doesn't it? We've always used family names for our DDs middle names - DD1 has DH's Nana's, DD2 has my Nana's and DD3 will have MILs - they don't always sound right at first but you do always get used to the two names fitting together image