Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else struggling to stay focused at work?!

I still have over 4 weeks to go but just can't seem to keep myself motivated! It's probably not helped by the fact that I've been working from home a lot recently as I keep having midwife or hospital appointments on the days I'm usually in the office but my god time is dragging!

Replies

• Options
    Thankgod I finished at 31 weeks on sick for 2 weeks due to spd and other probs. work as a nurse tho so couldn't do my job how I wanted too! I feel more relaxed now I'm finished. Ru working right up until due date more or less?! X
  • Options
    I'll be 37+5 when I finish. Could really do with going earlier but want as much time as possible afterwards as I'm sure bubs will be late and I'm only taking 7 months off. My last week is the week of the jubilee though so I've really only got 3 proper weeks to go!
  • Options

I am training my replacement, so alot of my time is spent staring into space! Or getting frustrated at the speed of things! x

• Options

It's funny - time at home is flying by but time at work is crawling past like a snail!!! I split my week with 2 days in the office and a 100 mile round trip commute and 2 days at home. The office days pass quicker but the commute is exhausting and the days at home I juts want to get sorting baby stuff and fgind it really hard to stay focused!