Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please read..................Secret santa

Hi all right the names have been picked and everyone should now have a e-mail from me stating who they are buying for and that persons address. Can all present please be posted by the 10th December to ensure that everyone gets them in time. Is everyone ok if we open them together again? Say on Xmas eve? Please let me know what you think and any questions just shout!!! xxxxx

Replies

• just a reminder bump xx
  • Cheers Elaine!!! xxx
  • Hi girls....been a poorly housefull here for 2 weeks now, havn't forgotten my secret santa but also havn't ventured into the outside world for a long while ither, lol!!! Will post asap.x x x
  • Lol Katie, I was going to post mine today as we have had a very busy week too and boys full of cold but Pete has gone to work in my car with the double pushchair AND the baby carrier so thats us stuck in the house all day! Bloody men!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to my ss but I will get it posted ASAP. xxxx
  • That makes me feel loads better lol I only posted mine on 10th Dec felt really bad but just hadn't had time what with work etc

Cazz
  • Xmas eve sounds fine to me hun. What time? Is it alright if we do it at 8/9ish so the kids are in bed first? Otherwise they will think they are getting early pressies too! lol!
    My lovely bf posted mine 1st class today for me. For those who don't know I have no car during the week and we live miles from the nearest town, plus the bus only comes 3 times a week!! Grrr! It's all sorted now though image x x x