Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

she crawled

Ok she is rubbish at sleeping at night time or day time tbh lol, but she crawled, ok was only a little bit to get her dummy but bless her, now she sits down on the floor to play with her big bro and zooms around in her walker, but is so clingy and she army crawls around a lot lol but she seems to be mastering crawling properly, oh bugger now i have more expense bloody safety gates. She is a little madam now i will defo struggle doing the housework, well at least its a excuse, she pulled all the washing down on herself yesterday whilst in her walker and the hoover, argh i cant move without her next to me lol. Going back to work in April so i better get her used to going to nannys during the day soon.

Anyone else going back to work soon, need to find a job first but have a few in mind, as was at uni b4 i got pregnant.

Replies

• Yay Caitlin! Well done!

Yeah I'm going back begining of June (or as is the plan!)

I feel so in limbo at mo tho as its really complicated - i'm waiting to hear from my work re what days they want me to do (i requested p/t)... their taking their time! Gary is currently applying for flexi time so he can take a day off in the week (we've just had to guess what day to request which is tricky!) and my mum is also looking into flexi time so she can help out for a day too - if that all goes to plan then we would only need one day of paid childcare but eveything is so in the balance until eveyones work gets back to them!!!

I just hope it all slots in to place soon! I hate the not knowing!

What sort of thing do you think you will do tracey?

• well my mum is watching her and robbie as she owns her business so means little childcare costs.

I used to work in Marketing so probs back into that, wanted to finish degree and start teaching a teching assistant role then train as teacher, but need a decent wage asap, otherwise cant get hitched in 2010 lol.

Seen a couple of jobs but going to start looking in march, but in some ways im looking forward to a new challenge, i love the indepedence, i struggle not having my own money, i was a single parent b4 i met ray so im miss independent.

Hope the job lets you know soon, im sure tey will in fact dont they have to now?
  • I'm impressed - well done Caitlin! Your troubles however as you know, start from now!!

Good luck wth the job hunting honxx

PS love your new avatar!
  • Yey!!!!!!!! Well done Caitlin!!!!!! xx xx
  • awww, bless lil Caitlin, she is doing so well!!! hope shes not too much mischeif now lol!

Am back to work on 2nd feb - boo hoo!!!! only 2 n half weeks left! at least i only work school hours 3 days a week so shouldnt complain but am dreadin it, just loving being at home with Braedon so much image xxxx
  • Oh no I feel it for you girls going back to work.

Fran - what's your baby called?xx