Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I feel massive

2»

Replies

• Hey ladies

I am far far too scared to actually weigh myself so no idea what the scales would say but its nice to know that others are feeling the same as me...i thought i was alone!!!

Like some of you, i lost 3 1/2 stone after my first baby and slimmed from size 18 to 8-10 and have managed to keep the weight off for the last 5 yrs. I totally deluded myself all through this pregnancy that I hadn't gained any weight (except baby and tummy etc) and was still wearing size 10 maternity clothes when had Braedon...so, after obvious tummy went down i was looking forward to getting straight back into my size 10 jeans etc....yeah right, they are stuck round my knees and even my "fat" jeans don't do up. boo hoo image Such a fool for thinking that my bum and legs hadn't expanded!!!

Finally relented and gone out and bought 2 pairs of cropped trousers to see me through this hot weather...SIZE 14!!!!! WTF!!! Why is the weight not dropping away like they say it will when you are breastfeeding?

Ok, done wallowing now so embarking on nice healthy balanced eating plan and if that fails, I will go back to weight watchers!

Would love to join in weekly weigh in with you all...will bravely go forth and weigh myself.

Claudia + Braedon xxx