Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

TEETHING AT 13 WEEKS???

Hi all,

My son is only 13 weeks old but has just started constantly chewing his fists and dribbling everywhere.

Do you think he might be starting to teethe or just exploring?

It's funny because I do have 2 other children but you forget all these little moments they go through don't you.

Leila x

Replies

• hi Northanlass

I thought the same thing as tylers really biting his fist and dribbles everywhere! I have 2 other children also 1 of which i had only last year! Still cant remember roughly what age they cut their first tooth tho!!

Elaine and boys xx
  • I'm sure I remember my eldest having a tooth at her 1st christmas and she was born at the end of May. So she must have been around 5 months when it came through.

Scary isn't it. The little ones growing up so much already.

This is my 3rd and I want him to stay a baby. Well, not really but you know what I mean.

Leila x
  • I definatetly know what u mean!!
    My OH says Tyler will probably be our last but i would love another 1 (not right now tho). If we had the money I would love another 3 or 4! I want a HUGE family but its just not practical financially and not fair on the boys as I love to have 1 on 1 time with them all and I think thats practically impossible with 7 kids!!

My auntie was born with a tooth! LOL! Strange!!

Elaine and boys xx