Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

Have done the test...........................

And guess what I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still can't really believe it, dont feel pregnant at all, I knew with Ashton a week before AF was due!!!!
So Katie & Louise you have a bump buddie - me again!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10758;28/st/20080625/n/Ashton/dt/5/k/02f2/age.png

[Modified by: tamarabell on 16 January 2009 20:48:14 ]

Replies

• Think I am about 4 weeks but not really too sure as AF has been late for the past couple of months. Thanks babe and it will be your turn next! xxxx
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats fantastic news Tammi - OMG I can't believe you are when you were so sure you weren't...

Have you worked out your dates yet?

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2610/261009.png

• Think I will be due about the 19th September! xxxx
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Seriously I am so bloody happy I swear a lil' bit of wee has popped out, lol..........

Oh Tammi, yay, yay, yay, yay.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Lol Katie was hoping you would be on here tonight!!!!! Yeah we get to go through it all again together!
    Have you got your due date yet? xxxx
  • Omg I still have goosebumps, soooooooooo pleased for you hun but sopoo pleased I have you as a bump buddie again, who would have ever thought it.
    I have a scan on the 27th Jan to get EDD but Rich found his old diary and have kind of worked out last day of AF and am 7 weeks due around the 5th September.

OMG Tammi.....will email you my mob number....
    I bet you are sooo happy. This is honestly the first time I have been excited since doing my test!!!

xxxxxxx
  • Cheers Katie! Will be fab being bump budies again! If our due dates are right then there will only be about 2 weeks between us!!!! I am so happy hun, still in shock but a happy shock!!! xxxx
  • Well I will let everybody else get a word in now!!! Have messaged you my mob number.
    Have a fantastic weekend and Congratulations once more.x x x x
  • YAYAYAYAAYAAYYYYY!!!!!

I'm so chuffed - really badly chuffed for you honey. I can't believe you two have synchronised so well you're due in the same damn month! Katie - do you feel better now you've got a bump buddy that you know really well?

Good luck girlies I'm so very happy for you - just don't disappear onto pg forum all the time though!xx
  • Tammi that is absolutely fab news!

Am soooo happy for you - woohoo 3 pregnant Junies - dont desert us and go back to Pregnancy!!

CONGRATULATIONS
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • you deserve it sooooooooo much Tammi - Im so happy for you and Pete!! and Lil Ashton can have a lil brother or sister now! Dont desert us for pregnancy or due in Sept - that goes for you two aswel Katie and Louise!!

Oh Im so excited for you!

Sarah and Zoey - You two are next!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations hun, I am sooooooo pleased for you!!!
    Please send any spare baby dust you have now in the direction of Sarah and Zoey (and not, under any cicumstances, this way)
    Eeeekkkkk I'm dead excited now and it's not even me that's pregnant :lol:
    xx
  • congratulations to all you pg junies, well septs now!!
    i have a toddler and a baby 18mths apart so im quite good for info if anyone needs it, like choice on prams etc.
    ive bought the phil n teds vibe and my mate who has a 20mth gap has a icandy both fab prams!! anyway take care n look after yourselves its bloody hard work but amazing 2 xxxx
  • oh wow! congrats to you! i am so pleased for you and slightly jelous...though i def dont want to be prg now as im getting married in sept!! yay for you!
    xxx
  • Thanks girls, sending lots of sticky baby dust to Zoey & Sarah!!!! It won't be long girls!!!
    Its so fab that I get to go through this pregnancy with my bump budies from last time!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
  • WOW!!! Massive congratulations to you hun!! So pleased for you! x
  • Congratulations Tammi and Pete, so happy for you!

Cazz
  • Thanks girls, that 3 of us now - me, Louise & Katie I think. Hopefully Zoey & Sarah will be next!
    Sarah when are you gonna test again???? xxxx
  • congrats tammi, thats great, congrats all of you xx
  • congrats honey, really pleased for you xxxx