Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO: sally322

Hi saw your LOs pic in Newborn+Now post and just wanted to say hi! Whats LOs name? Take care hun xx

Replies

• Options
    hiya my lo is alex. cant believe where the last 6 months have gone, back to work for me next week. actually looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Good for you! What do you work as? The last 6 months have flown by! What date was Alex born? xx
  • Options
    alex was born on the 21st june, i work as a nurse in a&e. how old are your boys
  • Options
    James was 3 on 21st Oct.

Isaac was 2 on 6th Jan

and Tyler was born on 19th June so only two days apart.

Nurse in A&E what a fab job. Do you have any other children?

xx
  • Options
    heck u got ur hands full there, no alex is my first after many years of trying and 4 mc. yeah my job is fun, in a kind of sick way. but i love it, it was always my dream job, hoping to try for baby number 2 after we get married next year, at least we know we can do it now.
  • Options
    oh wow so Alex is a very special little man indeed! Nursing sounds interesting - all those different types of situations to deal with. Congratulations on getting engaged! How did he pop the question? Have you set a date? Take care hun

Elaine and boys xx
  • Options
    Alex is indeed my special little man. My oh proposed by taking me to the country park where we had our first date. and we celebrated by concieving Alex. :lol: it slowed down the wedding plans a little, but have now set a date for july 2010 so i have 18 months to lose 3 stone.
    take care
    Sally
  • Options
    oh wow!! thats lovely. July 2010 - a summer wedding, aaww its gonna be lovely. I love hearing about peoples weddings coz I know Im never gonna get married. :lol:

Good luck with loosing the weight - Im sure it'll fall off when Alex starts crawling/toddling. I need to loose weight too, Ive gone up 3 sizes since having my first!