Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Karen

Hun, love you muchos muchos muchos............

Your posts have all been fabulous, fair and I feel the way you have been talked about is rediculous, you have been a damn right good help to sooo many people on lots of forums on here and I would like to officially BIG YOU UP.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s This is not me creeping incase you are my secret santa ( well maybe a teensee weensee bit..lol..)

Replies

• omg that latest comment has really peeved me of i cant believe the cattiness, so uncalled for x love to you karen xx
  • Thanks honey. I needed that. Love you back.xx

I can't even type what I'm feeling right now cos I don't want to be quoted as attention seeking again, but you guys on here know what I've gone through and am feeling a bit delicate. I just couldn't let it go on without trying to make some of them see reason. Guess some people never will.

I'm really tired now. And if you're my SS could you send me a nice warm hug?!xx
  • Hey Karen, i just wanted to butt in here and say that although we haven't "spoken" that much you seem lovely and you are always there offering your advice to everyone and i just can't believe that you are being treated like this. i totally understand where you were coming from in your original post in that thread and i'm shocked people have taken it to this which is exactly what you were asking to stop!!
    Hope you are ok hun
    Gemma x
  • We are all here for you - its utterly shocking what is being said over there and know that we all love ya

xxxx
  • Thank you sweeties. I can't take anymore because this is getting really close to the mark now. Most of you know about me on here, and when things get too close to it, I close down.

Hugs to you allxx
  • OMG I had to go upstairs for 20 mins to feed Barney.

Karen, don't let them get to you hun. We all know what a lovely, supportive person you are. Really sorry that we are not close enough to to this in person but
    ((((((BIG HUGS))))))
  • Honey I was wrapping santa's pressies lol after getting some advice off here!

came back.. lol said you was brave! as you said .. a witch hunt! yet again!!

there has been no need! & you can can hold your head up very proudly you havent made one personal nasty comment!

please Don't leave I NEEEEEED your worldly advice! how will I meet Charlie's needs other wise?

& I certainly Need your humour! xxx

you are an amazing mummy! & i'm the slack one!! hee hee... put me to shame!

hugs and kisses..

p.s we need a treat soon.. fancy Zizi's? x

• Big hugs to you babe!!!!! Ignor the nasty comments on baby, at the end of the day they will never be a fraction of the amazing woman that you are! Love ya loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Girls

Just to let you know I'm ok, but going out of here for a while. I'm certainly not leaving and will be back, but I'm feelling really down today and disillusioned. Really don't feel like myself.

Big hugs to you all, love to you all and babies.xx
  • i noticed that too hon lol
  • The WHOLE of the other thread has been deleted I think babe!

xxxxx
  • Lee is right, the whole thread has been deleted hun.
    xx
  • Hi hun, I saw all the rowing on baby. I also saw your initial post, but not the responses, which from the sound of it were completely out of order! Hope you're ok, you are entitled to your opinions and there was nothing in your post which I wouldnt have agreed with. I agree with It_must_be_love, you are very brave! Have been avoiding baby waiting for it to die down. Big hugs from me and Riley. Hope your LOs are ok. xxx
  • Hi girls

Firstly, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your support and love that I've been feeling on here, emails and texts.

I've really needed them as I was feeling really low after the stupidness that was on you know where the other day.

I am not even responding to the pathetic 'sowwee' that is aimed in general to everybody. Despite my having addressed the main person involved directly to explain how upset and below the mark they got, this was met with a 'move on'. No apology no nothing, so obviously that there are no real regrets, or at least towards me.

That said, I am indeed moving on, there are way too many lovely people on here that far outweigh the trash.

I am just so happy that there are people who completely understood the reason behind my post at the moment, but of course there is always going to be an element that simply refuse to see this and use it to cause yet another massive argument.

Lesson learnt!

Right, now I've said my piece, back over to the daily thread.

Hopefully we've got some lovely new ladies to join us aswell! As we always knew, people are always welcome to join in with us in the lighthearted, sometimes serious, sometimes moany, but usually funny and ALWAYS supportive forum that is June 08!

Much hugs to my friendsxx
  • Brill to see you back Karen!!!
    xxxxx