Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pg junies bump post

Replies

• hi ladies havent been on here for a long time. love the bump em do u know what ur haveing?

i miss my bump sooo much and miss haveing a little baby around samuel is 2 1/2 and layla is 10 months old now she 1 in jan omg were as the time gone i wish my babies would stay babies for longer.

glad u all ok and cant wait 2 see more bump pic

sarah,samuel and layla x x x
  • Hi Sarah

Good to see you, just confirmed you on fb.
    we'll find out hopefully on 17th dec at 4d scan, doesn't seem 5 mins since we were having them with our 2 year olds I know what ypu mean about time flying! so you getting broody again now Layla is growing up? A number 3 for Sarah or is 2 enough?
  • hi hun glad u ok. i love 4d scan there fab. good luck hope ur little one is playing the game and will let u see the sex.

i know this time 2 years ago it was our lo's 1st xmas ans we was all say what we was geting then all happy coz it was there 1st xmas. were as the time gone ??? im soooo broody and would love a 3rd but not yet not till layla 3 but jay doesnt no how he feel about haveing a 3rd but we will see.

how many would u like?? x
  • Hi everyone!!!
    Elaine - Braedon is fab and so is Madison, my eldest...can't believe they all so big now, doesn't seem possible that they have all turned two already! How is your brood?!?!? You must be very busy lol!
    Em - congratulations to you too, I will be sure to pop into DIF forum. What is your due date? Mine is 6th Feb but have been advised to go for electtive CS at 38 weeks so technically my lo will be born in Jan. How are finding things? Feeling ok?
    Lovely to see everyone else on here xxxx
  • This is my last pregnancy Sarah... at least unless we win the lottery and can afford for me not to work, buy a bigger car, bigger house etc!

Claudia I'm due 20th february which is my actual birthday, chances of bubs coming then though is pretty fine! Might end up with c-section myself but still hoping for vbac, struggling now and getting exhausted, how about you?
  • Awww bless - your baby as a birthday pressie would be lovely!!! If only they turned up when they are meant to!!! Am sure you will have vbac and the birth you want - i would like vbac but doc's not keen as have had 2 c section now so they saying that i really need to just have elective at 38 wks to be on safe side image
    Feeling bit rubbish if i'm honest - finding it all much more tiring, guess its running around after toddler that does it (last time i had my eldest at school so had some time to relax) on top of working, cleaning, cooking, growing baby etc...Feel like an enormous whale and just uncomfortable all the time - come with the territory I guess!
    Hope everyone else doing ok xxx
  • Well after 3 or 4 weeks of my account being on strike, 2nite I try and log in and behold, it's working again!!!!! Weird?!
    Anyway, little update on me. 37+5 today! Head was fully engaged on Weds and had a very bloody show last Sat. Midwife does't think I will make it to my due date so I'm hoping she's right!!! I feel like a whale and I'm exhausted! Will put a recent bump pic up 2muro.

How is everyone doing? x x x x x
  • yey!!! Glad ur bk hun!! oooooh not long now for you & bubs even if you are due date or beyond! xx
  • http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1357.snc4/162899_10150109036333993_775743992_7271089_6464024_n.jpg

me today at 39 wks!

[Modified by: Sugar'n'Spice+bump on November 30, 2010 07:54 PM]

• http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1357.snc4/162899_10150109036338993_775743992_7271090_6501485_n.jpg

and again! Hopefully not much longer now x

[Modified by: Sugar'n'Spice+bump on November 30, 2010 07:56 PM]

• cant believe you only have a week left hun - soooooooooooooooooooooo flippin exciting!!
  • wow you give me real bump envy you have a perfect bump there, I just look like a big whale! x

Wow one week left, fingers crossed you won't be waiting too long, although not quite sure where you live but if I went into labour right now I'd be having a home birth as wouldn't be able to get to hospital so you might be hoping bubs spends a wee bit longer in there right now. x
  • Yep Ems bump can stay right where it is for now!!! We are well and truly snowed in!!! image Bloody fed up with it now tbh!!! They have shut the birthing centre 2nite and if I go into labour have been advised to stay put and dial 999 image Sooooooooooo not what I wanted!!!

I love my bump but I'm more than ready to trade in in for my baby now (after the snow has melted!)

How are you getting on with your pregnancy hun?

Sarah 39+2 x x x x
  • Ah hun, must be so scary for you, none of the bringing on labour for you then right now.

I'm fine thanks, we were meant to be going to norfolk tomorrow but not looking likely, in the very unlikely event that something happens I want to be close to my own hospital and not stuck in a different county.

Must post another bump pic, i'll try and do one on sunday at 29 weeks. feeling huge! x
  • Here's an update on mine at 29 weeks, I have superimposed it over my overdue bump last pregnancy and I'm actually bigger at only 29 weeks! eek getting scared now. Had a growth scan on Monday and bubs was over the top line and estimated at 4lb at only 28 weeks, having another at 32 weeks to see how it's growing.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8136896&l=31e9bc3b39&id=842049250

em x
  • aw gorgeous hun! cant believe you are 29 wks already! Your bump is such a nice shape. Are you having a yellow bump? xx
  • Hi girls just thought i'd say hi and say that i hope everyone is well - bumps are all lovely! I look like a moose so dont think i will share mine with you! xxx
  • ooooh pleeease Claudia!!! Im sure you look fab!! xx
  • Hi girls

just wanna show off my 4d scan pics.

Had it yesterday and was lovely again.

We did find out we are having a boy! I am still in shock, was so convinced he was a girl, lovely for my hubby, he was an emotional wreck and couldn't stop crying, bless him.

anyway here's the pics.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Claudia, don't be daft show us ya bump. I look like a whale!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=344305&id=842049250&l=4a520a9c23
  • aaaaaahhhhhhh congrats on your blue bump hunnie!!!!!!!