Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF missing again *update*

Well yet another month of no AF, I am now 4 days OD I think but there is no way im buying a pg test as we have been careful this month and Ive wasted enough money on them! Hope she shows up soon I need to get her back on track. :\?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

well shes finally here!! (and v painful) Think thats given me a 65 day cycle!!! So, Im gonna start my pill now - kinda sad in a way but very relieved too.

[Modified by: JunieMummy on 02 June 2009 12:14:13 ]

Replies

• Wonder were she is hiding???? Fingers crossed she makes an appearance soon! What did the docs say? xxxx
  • that it could be a hormone inbalencement and that as im not ttc they wont investigate it. xxx
  • ur af is a pain in the bum lol
  • again..??? maybe its worth telling the doc u have decided to ttc just to get it sorted hun xx
  • oooo Zoey - will you be testing soon? xx
  • oooo maybe give it a couple of days and test again I was almost a week OD before Tyler showed up on any tests. What tests are you using? Ebay cheepies are sh*te so if you are using them I suggest you try Tesco or Superdrug.

What do you want the result to be hun? I know you would LOVE another but remember a while back you saying you've decided not too because of your OC. Whatever you want hun I hope you get it! Keep us posted! xxxxxx
  • well shes not turned up all day and no AF symptoms either. I usually have cramps a day or 2 before, get pretty bad PMT and either stuff my face or go off my food completely! *sigh* also I have a headache the day before I come on.

I wonder where shes got to? I am 99% Im not pg coz we have been REALLY careful but I will test if no show in a few days. Ive got some ebay cheepies but they get evap lines way too often for my liking so not sure if i'll use them.

Ive been off my pill for a couple of months now so was sure she'd get back on the straight and narrow by now!

Zoey whats going on with you chick? xx
  • ok i will join u all now lol, bloody af im guessing she is on her hols lol
  • clear blue digital is the only way to go honey, dont cry we are here for you xxx
  • Oh hunnie (((hugs))) dont cry babe. could be coz your not using fmu. Its the placenta that gives out the hormone that pg test pick up and it could be that you are in very early stages and the placenta is still small. Get a CBD and test first thing in the morning. That'll let you know one way or the other. What pg symptoms do you have?

Tracey - Oooo! Have you and Ray been naughty this month? Tut Tut! We've been careful so I pretty much know Im not! What result do you want? xx

I stupidly done an ebay cheepie this morning and got a line but it was faint and 20 mins after using it so was defo an evap line. I must be almost a week OD by now.

Ggrr!

Keep me updated girls! xxxxxxxx
  • Yes was defo evap line it was so faint and it appeared too late.

Well those are defo pg symptoms! If I was you I would get a CBD and SAVE it for the morning! A week O/D AF would show up on a CBD but not necesserily one of the others, like I said it was 7 days till I got a BFP with Tyler on a Tesco one.

I can understand you being fed up babe thats exactly how I felt last month. Just wanted to know either way. xxxxxxxxx
  • thats exactly how I feel - just wasting money on tests.

TBH Its hard to get to the docs with 3 kids in tow and last time I went she said there is not much they will do as Im not ttc.

Well if yu are always pretty regular and AF is a now show in a few days time then thats almost as good as a + test really. Then do a test then.

Keep me updated whatever happens hunnie xxxxx
  • and it starts! I have the munchies!!........AF must be on her way - lol xxxx
  • Hope she arrives soon hun!!
  • lol no we have been careful although only pull out methid lol sorry if tmi. zoey i need you to test the suspense is killing me lol, elaine r u sure u have been careful, if i was pg i would cry, its just not the right time, im happy studying, going to baby group want pt job so that may hinder my plans lol lol
  • yey BFP vibes and baby dust your way Sarah! wens ur af due? xx
  • has anyones AF turned up yet?...................mine hasnt!? xx
  • *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*baby dust*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
  • yep baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (blows sarah's way)
  • not for me yet lol bloody stupid af, anyone else x