Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

o/t bloody exs

i swear some men should be well erm hurt badly lol

robbies dad heard from him in jan, massive arguements as he let robbie down at xmas, didnt bother turning up for a visit.

feb nothing, march nothing for robbie just dirty messages to me imagine how annoyed i was

april message asking when he could see robbie next, well i told him well didnt hear from you in feb for half term or easter holidays in london now as he wont travel to swindon from newcastle

so now message saying how is he, you have to tell me bout him i have rights, well thats to be argued

and then so i texted long message, what he doing, how he is growing, schol etc

then message do he aslk bout me

well i gonna lie, i said no tbh u let him down n it hurt him, now he occassionally mentions u, im sorry but i wouldnt lie to u

well the truth hurts hey lol

then today text

can i speak to him on webcam, i felt like saying yeah hang on ill pull the webcam out of my ass lol, men honestly, so he wants me to but one to help him speak to his son is he for real, the absolute knobjockey

the bloke is a total pain in the arse

anyway moan over

Replies

• grrr ex's!!!!!

they must think were bloody mad!!! if he wants to talk to robbie on webcam then he should buy the webcam and send it to u, thats IF robbie actually wants to speak to him, which doesnt sound very likely esp if ur ex keeps letting him down!!!

who the f**k do these men think they r!! i really get so mad coz u know what im going through with kirk.

really and truely ur ex should get off his arse and come and see robbie, take him out, bond with him again coz tbh he must be like a stranger to robbie!!

good luck with it all hun, dont do ur ex any favours tho coz if he is anything like kirk u wont be thanked for it xxx