Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Brainless game to play, do I ever

come up with anything remotely intelligent?!:roll:

Ok, so I've just seen a photo of Kerry for the first time and she doesn't look anything like I thought!

So, (yes you know where this is going lol!)

for those that aren't on facebook etc, what do we think each other looks like?

Right, me first then - what do you think I look like? (and don't anybody say a really big mouth!)image

[Modified by: karen130770 on 15 December 2008 20:47:22 ]

Replies

• lol Karen I Kerry looked different to what I inagined too.

I think you are blonde prob quite long hair and fairly short with a slim build. Am I right?

btw - Iv noticed its past ur BE bedtime *tut tut*
  • I'll let you all know what I look like tomorrow otherwise it'll spoil the game too soon!

Charlie - I think you are blonde (dyed! - I sound so rude but don't mean it!), around 5'6" and average build, white with a fair complexion, blue eyes.

Elaine - I remember your avatar piccie from ages ago - yes past my bedtime I know! I'm only getting away with it cos Norm's busy around the house lol!xx
  • I never had an avetar picci of me?
  • You did - ages ago before you were Elaine and boys when you were pg - with J and Isaac?
  • Ahh wish I didn't already know what you liked like!!!!!!! I want to play too!!!!
    To be honest Kerry I thought you would have had blond hair! Elaine I have seen a picture of you somewhere? Thats how I know you look like Lucy! xxxx
  • No I dont even think Iv got any pics ofme with a bump + the boys? Im gonna have to have a look now!? What did i look like?
  • Ok, you had brownish hair, white with fair skin, you were sitting side on and the boys were slightly in front of you I think (not that I studied your photograph in minute detail!) You couldn't see your bump - I just remember it from when we were all pg. Your hair was about shoulder length. I think it may have even been a black and white shot?
  • lol, my hair is kind of blondeish, it looks a bit dark in that photo. I thought I had seen a photo of you as well Elaine, I remember thinking that you looked younger than I thought you were.

Right, I know what Karen and Tammi look like,

Elaine I think you are 5ft 5ish, long dark hair.

Charlie, 5ft 5ish again, blonde hair and given that you had a haircut the other day I'm picturing it as short. Guess I'll find out if I'm right tomorrow :lol:
  • i dont remember that pic?

This is me
    I am ALOT fatter than that now! That was when J was a baby! hehehe

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/brandollarz/meandmylittleman-1.jpg

• my hair is alot longer too.
  • as far a i know thats the only pic of me on my comp
  • I've seen that picture before as well Elaine, if it is when J was little that is probably why you looked younger than I thought!!
    xx
  • Charlie I think you are strawberry blonde wavy shoulder length hair. Quite tall and slim
  • That's weird how we all thought we've seen a pic of you before Elaine! You know I was convinced there were two of you - i.e. Brandollarz and Elaine&boys? Well, maybe there was! You look like you're 13 in that photo lol!xx

Come on ladies - sign up - I know what Tammi looks like already and need someone new to guess!

Kerry - I've just had a look at your photos on fb and just realised that I did know what you looked like but I've obviously deleted that from my mind cos I had it in my mind already what you looked like so stuck with that image! (ooh, I'm thinking there's a areason I shouldn't come on here after 8pm after all!)xx
  • i was 18 in that pic lol
  • wish i dodnt know what u guys look like this game is fun!

Vanilla - um, i picture you as quite tall, green eyes, dark blonde hair prob shoulder length...

I know what zoey, karen, tammi and elaine all look like!

anyone wanna do me?!?!?!
  • karen - i know what u look like but b4 i knew what u looked like i thought u would look older than u do with shorter hair.

zoey - for some reason b4 i saw a pic of u i thought u were blonde lol?? i have no clue why lol
  • I wanna play but I know what ALL of you look like!

Claudia - it was a pic you put on baby that made me realise the pressie I bought for you was soooo wrong lol!

I have seen everyone elses pics on FB or have met them and I had seen that pic of you too Elaine - you must have put it on here before!
  • Vicky - do I sound like an old tart then, but just look slightly younger?! lol!!

Diana, I'll go look hon, thanks. I think you have got dark hair (I don't know why because I know Sienna had blonde hair!), quite slight but about 5'6", fair skin.

Ok I'll post a pic of me on here for my big reveal for those that don't know what I look like!

xx