Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Opening our secret santas!

Hi girls fingers crossed by now everyone should have got their secret santa. If you have not got yours yet then please let me know and I will chase it up and find out what is happening!

Is everyone ok to open their presents at the same time? Say Xmas eve about 9pm?

I have my present, thank you SS and I am dying to open it, lol. xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi hun, I havn't got my SS yet :cry:
  • Have spoke to your SS and it was definatly posted on Tuesday so should be with you soon hun! xxx
  • Ahh thankyou Tammi, you are such a star doing this with 2 boys to look after aswell. I must admit we didn't even have a postman today and Rich has been waiting on 2 parcels for over a week now, I laughed at him for moaning so much until he told me they were my xmas presents (i immediately stopped laughing!!)

Thankyou to my SS and hope its here in time for the opening.x x x
  • I hav'nt received mine either ;(
    9pm xmas eve is fine for me though hun, can't wait!! x
  • Right Sarah & Sarah I have e-mailed you SS just waiting for a reply from them. Fingers crossed everyone gets there's on time!!!!

No prob's Katie - only do it so that I get a present, lol. Bet you stoped laughing at the thought of getting nothing from Rich and the kids, lol. Pete picked up my present today and although I know what it is, he has hidden it so that I can't see the finished item till Xmas day!!!!!!!!! xxxx
  • hi hun,

havent got mine either yet x
  • Sugar & Spice I have spoken to your SS and she is very sorry but been really busy with one thing and another but has promised me she will post ASAP!

Vicky I will chase your SS today! xxx
  • Sarah & Samuel yours was posted on Monday so fingers crossed should be with you very soon!

Vicky yours was actually posted last week but was returned to your SS santa today??? Don't know what happened there? She is gonna post it again maybe recorded delivery depending on how much it will cost - should be with you soon though! xxx
  • Thanxs for letting me know hun. Bless you for going to all this effort for everyone. Thank you for organising it all x x x
  • I got my SS today, many many thanks whoever you are....I have NOT been shaking it, poking it, sniffing it or prodding it I promise!!!!!! lol...x x x x x
  • Glad you got it Katie, will let your SS know! I bet you have battered it trying to find out what it is!!!!! I know I have given mine a wee shake, lol. xxxx
  • oh thats strange it got sent back?? i didnt get a card through my door or anything??
  • Sugar & spice your SS has posted yours yesterday so should be with you early next week! xxxx
  • Thank you for letting me know Tammi x
  • I have mine but I'm afraid I have an awful confession. I've accidently opened it image They day it came I was expecting something else as well, so I opened the parcel, and it wasn't wrapped up inside. If you want I can wrap it up and pretend I don't know what it is? image It's very nice though.
    xx
  • Hi Ladies

Just a quick message my laptop is in for repair so might not be able to make 9pm xmas eve but will try

I have recieved my SS - Thanks image

Cazz
  • Lol Kerry - bet you just couldn't wait till Xmas eve!!!! I say get it wrapped up again and pretend you don't know what it is!
    Fingers crossed you can make it Cazz! xxx
  • I have mine! Had to go to the post office to collect... all very excitting! & there are 3 pressies in there!! I've put mine under the tree! xx
  • Fingers crossed hun that it arrives in time! We too have loads of snow now! xxx
  • Sorry just popper over from amy.

for some reasons parcels sent by royal mail are taking ages even when sent first class. A wk ago someone sent me a parcel on the tues and I didnt recieve it until the sat. My postman said I should have got it wed/thurs.
    Postman round here have been pretty good, but I guess it will depend how icy the conditions are where they have been sent from and being sent to.

Im guessing they will be doing their best that all cards and parcels posted by mon 1st class at the latest will arrive by Christmas day.
    I might just have to pop on tomorrow to see what you all get!!