Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back to say hello

Hi girls
it's been a long old time since i've been on here you probably don't even remember me.
Firstly I want to say congratulations to everyone who has had a baby since I posted, and happy birthday to any junies i have missed already.

I had Libby on June 14th 08 but as time went on just found it harder to keep up to date on here.
I have always come on as a guest reasonably regularly to read what all you and your lo's are up to.
Can't believe they are 2 this month! Libby is 2 tomorrow.

Reason I am back on is I got a very faint blue line this morning, (AF would have been due today) and because it's so early we have decided not to say anything to anyone not even our parents yet til we get to end of this week, if I can manage that far, it's been hell, parents over tomorrow for libby's birthday and already i struggled tonight on phone.

So I just had to share with someone as I am sooooooo excited! First month of trying too, and if all goes well he/she would be due on my birthday! Didn't plan that one!

Anyway hope you'll have me back????

Em and Libby xxx

Replies

• Options
    Ah thanks Diane.
    How are you all doing?

Emx
  • Options
    Hello Em. I remember you! Hope Libby had a lovely birthday yesterday. Congratulations on your BFP! Nice to have you back.

Elaine & family xxxx
  • Options
    ak thanks Sukina
    You are one of my FB friends so I'm sure you wouldn't say owt on there but thought I best mention.
    Just looked looked at all your bumps you all look fabulous! will pop on there soon.

Emx
  • Options
    Hi emma, I remember you, we had many a chat on our first bumps together. I hope you are all well and Libby had a fab 2nd Birthday. Congratulations on your BFP, fantastic news. I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy. I have had another sine ou Junie Babies and she will be 1 in August.

Great news and nice to see you back.

Katie.x x x
  • Options
    Hi Katie
    yeah was great support in those early days on here, back to all the anxiousness again now, and how quickly you forget it all!
    I have been following your posts on sienna she is gorgeous, didn't realise it was almost a year though! see your posts on FB too as you are also down as a friend of mine, hope everything is ok with you all.

Emx
  • Options
    Hows your pregnancy going hun? xxx
  • Options
    Hi Elaine
    thanks for asking, you'll wish you hadn't! I feel rotten at mo, 7 weeks today and sickness has kicked in with avengeance! I didn't get any with libby so this is s huge shock to system, soooooo tired and my eyes feel so sore it hurts to walk into a light room! Just been doing some work at home while libby asleep wish i had been sleeping so gonna try and get half hr or so before she wakes, how's Emily? love the name by the way, really suits her. x

http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/02/21/2011.png

Make a pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    Hi hun I remember you aswell! Hope you remember me, I had Ashton on the 25 th June and have since had another boy called Leighton who will be one on the 29th Sep. Huge congrats on your pregnancy and I hope the sickness doesn't last long! xxx
  • Options
    Yes i remember you wow almost 1 already! sorry congratulations are a bit late but i have been keeping a track on what all you ladies been up to.
    Hope the family is all well, bet they are keeping you very busy!

x
    http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/02/21/2011.png

Make a pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations Emma!!! I hope your sickness does'nt last too long. I'm due again in Dec and only recently gave started to feel normal again (thank god). Feel free to post your bump pics on the Junie pregnancy thread! When is your 12 wk scan? x x x x
  • Options
    Hiya and congrats to you too.
    Been fine today thanks, hope it stays that way.
    When in december are you due?
    Don't have scan date yet, don't think i'll get it til i see midwife in 2 weeks at booking appointment, so annoying i want to see bubs now.
    No bump as yet just fat, but showed early last time so maybe again. Will defo post when i get something to show, your bump is fabulous and you are in great shape!

x

Make a pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    I'm due the 7th so with any luck little one will come out at least a week b4 Xmas (I'm hoping anyway) lol!
    The first few weeks do drag unfortunately but don't worry, you will have your scan b4 you know it!!!!
    I was showing from 6 weeks with this one!!! But being my 4th that's probably why!!! lol!
    Thank you hun! I've been told by my mw I need to eat more! But I eat loads already!! I think it's coz I'm running round after 3 little pickles all day, I never seem to put weight on! I am loving my new shape. It's not often I have a pair of boobs I can really be proud of, he he! image x x x
  • Options
    ooh let's hope you are on time, give you chance to settle before xmas. Can't believe i mentioned that word already!
    Actually thinking about it with xmas before my due date time will fly as once it's here will be on countdown.

4! well i have to say this is my last pregnancy, don't think i could could cope with more than 2.

x

Make a pregnancy ticker