Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF not here yet and got me thinking..........

Rich and I have decided we would love more children but def not this soon, doc wouldn't put me bk on pill as too overweight so been waiting for my appointment to have injection but it may be too late.....

Really not sure how I feel as still grieving at the moment after member of family passing away and feel like I would be neglecting Mason by having one this soon even tho he would be a year old.....

AF will probably arrive after typing this but it has made me think is there ever a right time for another one?!!! x x x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Katie, firstly my first 2 af's after having Ashton gave me no warning whats so ever. Before I had him I would get cramps, moody, horny but now nothing!!! So you never know!
    Don't really think there is a right time to have another one, just like when is the right time for the first one? We used to worry about money, having a bigger house, loads of things but now that Ashton is here we just get on with it as best we can, and I am sure it will be like that with the second one too!
    Hope you get the outcome you want!
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi hon, I started a similar post last week (have a look "personal question if i may be so bold...") cos suddenly realised that I hadn't AF since Braedon, they are some replies there from other ladies saying that some didn't get AF for 6 mnths or more. I got mine the afternoon after I wrote that! Typical!
    Hope its not worrying you too much, if its gonna play on your mind then take a test hon.
    As Tammi says, hope you get the outcome you want xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls, thanks for your replies, well AF still not here. I know cycles get messed up after having a baby but had 3 (this would be my fourth) very short periods at 26-28 day cycles since had Mason. Have always been one of those very lucky people who had very regular, short, painless periods which is why I knew I was pregnant 1 day after AF was due with Mason. I am not going to test yet as am still waiting for it to arrive as had a very stressfull upsetting last few weeks so hoping that is what has caused it to be late.
    It just got me thinking of how different it would be this time round, being able to compare the pregnancy with Mason and how I would cope etc.....
    If nothing by Friday I may test just so I can have peace of mind for the weekend.x x x
  • Options
    ooo let us know babe xx xx
  • Options
    AF arrived this morning, yay!!! Day 36 so god knows whats happened to my cycle but know I have been upset and stressed the last few weeks and didn't eat properly for a week so probably messed my cycle up.
    I am pleased as I really would love more children but as you know Mason is my first but also have stepson Sam who is a very demanding 4 year old so have havn't really had much time to enjoy Mason to myself but Sam has just started school so Mason and I have been having that lovely bonding time just the two of us and he is such a happy chappy I really am enjoying being a mummy. I think Richard was a little dissapointed as he would love more children now I think but then again he dosn't do the night feeds and has his adult time at work everyday so its different for the dads I feel.
    Thanks for listening to me waffle on, Hope you are all well.x x x x
  • Options
    LOL - Glad u got the result you wanted. We are here anytime to listen to u waffle (although i dont think you do!) xxx