Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Junie ladies?

where are you all? How are your Junies? xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya

I'm here, pop in every now and again but busy as always

J is coming on great talks non stop about anything lol

Currently been tested for a wheat allergy / intolerance - will it never end ????

How's everyone else ?

Cazz
  • Options
    I'm here hun!!
    We are all fine! Well bar the older two having the Pox!!! lol!
    Livvy is fast becoming a little madam mind! Really talking loads and having tantrums when she does'nt get her own way! Grrrr!
    Still hav'nt got her into a bed yet, I've tried several times but I'm too easy to give up just for a good nights sleep. Just call me a lightweight! lol! x x x
    Hope everyone else is doing well? x x x

• Options
    Hi, we're here too!
    Pop on quite often but never have anything to post or the time to post!
    We're all fine, Chloe is 4 months now, started to wean and now thinking of stopping breast feeding as making me feel very tired!
    Olly is a cheeky little boy, very often up to no good and bumping his head a lot! Not really talking a lot, but think we've had a break through over the weekend with him saying 'yogurt' on a number of occasions.
    Glad to here everyone else is ok.

Jules, Olly and Chloe
  • Options
    Hi girls, long time no speak I know! Jonathan is doing well but for some reason he always wakes up from his naps crying and in a bad mood image He now has 1 nap a day but wont nap till about 2.15ish which then means he isnt tired at bedtime and wont go to sleep till about 9ish image
  • Options
    Hi all glad to read that everyone is OK. I dont come on much any more, Zacky keeps me really busy now, lol. Likes seeing how things fit together and work. Absolute nightmare when he takes things apart and cant figure out how to put them back together.

Trying to break him of the dummy, not very successfully LOL.

He is dancing to grandpa in my pocket now, lol.

Im doing OK now as well. I am back at work but had to go back part time, and with limits on what i am able to do. I am just about to try to ween myself off the anti depressants as well.

Everything seems to be going well with us at the mo.

We are all looking forward to our holiday in Disney World Florida in October.

Got to go change a nappy now. All the best to everyone.

Beckie n Zacky